• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Day Works Best for Cc Calls?

In summary, the conversation was about finding the best day and time for doing 3-2-1 calls. Some people found Monday evening at 7:15 to be the most productive, while others preferred weekday mornings. Many mentioned that evenings can be hit or miss, with more answering machines than live people. Some also mentioned balancing phone calls with other commitments, such as work and family time. Overall, the consensus was that the best time for 3-2-1 calls is whenever it works best for each individual's schedule and priorities.
Lorna May
Gold Member
I wanted to put this in a poll but didn't know how. I am curious to know what day everyone finds there 3-2-1 works best and if there is a better time.
So far it seems Monday evening after 7:15 is my most productive time for reaching people. Would love to know everyones thoughts on this.
Lorna

everyday...

The only day I relax a bit on the phone calls is Sunday.

I find Wednesday evening is not too productive, because a lot of people attend church. It's really hit and miss, though. It just depends on each person's schedule--you know how everyone is so busy these days!

Tammy

The idea behind 3-2-1 is that you talk to 3 people every single day. That said, I don't like calling people Thursday evenings because they all seem to be watching Survivor....but I still do because there's a show on every night that people want to watch!

The only day I really don't do calls is Saturday but that's because I'm normally super busy. I'd do recruit calls on Saturday though.

I do all of my calls around 10am. That way I am done for the day and I don't have to think about this.I sometimes reach people and sometimes don't. I find when I call in the evenings, I get more answering machines than I do during the day. Go figure. Plus, if I don't have a show, the evening belongs to me... I don't want to be working.

finley1991 said:
I do all of my calls around 10am. That way I am done for the day and I don't have to think about this.

I sometimes reach people and sometimes don't. I find when I call in the evenings, I get more answering machines than I do during the day. Go figure. Plus, if I don't have a show, the evening belongs to me... I don't want to be working.

Good idea! Maybe I can start taking my lunch hour earlier and doing my calls at work during the day.

That's always been my problem with calls - when I get home, if I don't have a show, I want to relax and spend time with my boyfriend, not sit on the phone all evening.

Okay what I meant when I posed the question is out of all the days you call and all the times you call which do you find to be the best productive. You see on Mon evening at 7:15 on I reach more live people then any other time or day. Now this study is only a couple weeks old but wondered if others had a better day or time. See I have called at different times and every night and most of the other time I reach answering machines or know one home.
Lorna

Most productiveMost productive for me is Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 10-11 am and then again 1-2 pm for those I either missed or can't get a hold of at one of the other times.

Debbie :D

I am consistent in doing 3-2-1, but I can't say that I have found any day or time to be the best....so I just do it when I get a chance throughout the day. I don't make a ton of calls at night, because, like Colleen, I am out with shows 3-4 times a week, and the nights I'm home, I don't like to be on the phone. I reserve my night calls for host coaching, and closing shows. I have found that 5pm is a good time to get a hold of people - just let them know you only want a few minutes of their time!

the best time is the day and time you can pick up the phone and focus on your business! Of course we like to be polite and mindful of family dinner times and I personally never call past 9 p.m. Just do it!

Related to What Day Works Best for Cc Calls?

1. What is the most ideal day for scheduling CC calls?

The best day for scheduling CC calls will depend on your availability and the availability of your customers. It is recommended to choose a day that is not too busy for you and a day that most of your customers are likely to be available. Wednesdays and Thursdays are usually good options as they are mid-week and people are usually more available during those days.

2. How do I determine the best day for my specific customers?

The best way to determine the best day for your customers is to reach out to them and ask for their availability. You can send out a survey or simply ask them directly during your interactions. This will ensure that you are choosing a day that works best for the majority of your customers.

3. Is there a certain time of day that is better for scheduling CC calls?

The best time of day for CC calls will also depend on your own schedule and the availability of your customers. It is recommended to schedule calls during mid-morning or mid-afternoon as people are usually more available during those times. However, it is important to also consider time zones if you have customers in different regions.

4. Can I schedule CC calls on weekends?

While weekends may seem like a convenient time to schedule CC calls, it is important to keep in mind that people are often busy with their personal lives during weekends. It is recommended to avoid scheduling calls on weekends unless it is the only time that works for both you and your customers.

5. What are the consequences of scheduling CC calls on a busy day?

Scheduling CC calls on a busy day can result in missed or rescheduled calls, which can affect your customer relationships and sales. It is important to choose a day that is not too busy for you and your customers to ensure a successful and productive call. However, if a busy day is unavoidable, make sure to properly communicate with your customers and reschedule if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • RossDeb2