• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimizing Efficiency: 3 Calls a Day or 15 Calls in One Day?

In summary, the best way for someone who wants to do 15 calls in one day is to try to do 3 calls a day and then divide the list up.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
OK, I have a question for all of you who do the 3-2-1.

Which way works better for you:

* 3 calls in a day

or

* 15 calls in one day for the whole week?

Because I have noticed that when I try to tackle all 15 calls at one sitting, I get discouraged by all the seemingly pointless messages I leave ... but when I say to myself, "I'll just call a few people" I am more relaxed and the calls go better.

How about you?

I try and say 3 calls/contacts a day. But I try and keep my list of calls to tuesday and thursday so I usually divide my list.

3, everyday. Otherwise they would have designed it as 15-2-1. :balloon: And I don't even do all phone calls. I'm fairly new and don't have that many people to call so I try to talk to at least one new person about PC in person ever day.

I am a hairstylist so I go with 3 contacts. I hate talking on the phone so this works best for me. I am getting better about calling though. Weekly meeting w/ my D and having her listen has helped a bunch. She has very constuctive critisism.:thumbup:

Well, at first, a light went on in my head when my director said it's 3 calls a day over 5 days so we can do all 15 in one day if we want.At the time, I was working very demanding 40 hour weeks ... and many of those afternoon/evening shifts ... so finding time before 9 p.m. on more than one day was quite a challenge.My work sked has slowed consistently this week so I decided to bite off smaller portions at a time.Hate to be the first to admit it, but it's going better ...

I do at least 3 contacts each day (Mon-Fri). I generally sit down at the phone with my list at the beginning of the week. I count any live encounters I've had during the day. I start making calls. When I've reached 3 real people, I finish out the group of calls I'm working on, then stop. I pick up the next day where I left off. For example, if I spoke to someone at the grocery store, that's 1. When I start making calls, I'll only need to speak to 2 people to reach my 3 for the day.Sometimes that means I make 20 calls to get those 3 contacts. Sometimes I make 5 calls and get 5 contacts. You just never know. I don't count anything that isn't a contact with a real, live person. Answering machines, emails, and voice mails don't count.I use the Show Summary to make my CCCs. So, when I say that I finish out a group of calls, that could be a particular page or a particular show. It just depends on how tired I am of leaving messages. :)

Last edited:
My goal is to make 3 live contacts each day, 5-6 days each week. There are days that I make 10 calls, but only speak with 1 live person, so if I was to try to make 15 live contacts just in one day, that could mean many, many, many numbers to be dialed before reaching all of those contacts live, and I definetely do not have the time for that (especially with a 2 1/2 yr old and soon to be 5 yr old in the house).

I do calls 2-3 days a week. So if I am only calling 2 days a week it needs to be 7-8 contacts. I am trying to get more days for calling because I having a hard time talking to 7 live people.

Here is my question... is it just contacts in general or contacts to get new business? For example does host coaching count? :confused:

I do not count host coaching, unless I am asking them about the business opportunity.

I don't count host coaching, but I do count CCCs (Customer Care Calls)

What is the 3-2-1 method?

The 3-2-1 method is a cooking technique where you use 3 parts of a main ingredient, 2 parts of a secondary ingredient, and 1 part of a finishing ingredient to create a flavorful dish.

What are some combinations for the 3-2-1 method?

There are endless possibilities for 3-2-1 combinations! Some popular options include using chicken, rice, and broccoli for a simple stir-fry, or shrimp, pasta, and pesto for a quick and tasty pasta dish.

Can I use the 3-2-1 method for baking?

Yes, the 3-2-1 method can be used for both cooking and baking. For example, you can use 3 parts flour, 2 parts butter, and 1 part sugar to make a delicious shortbread cookie.

Do I have to follow the 3-2-1 ratio exactly?

No, the 3-2-1 method is more of a guideline than a strict rule. Feel free to adjust the ratios to your personal taste and the ingredients you have on hand.

Are there any recipes specifically designed for the 3-2-1 method?

Yes, there are many recipes available that are designed specifically for the 3-2-1 method. You can find them on our Pampered Chef website or in our cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Maggievl
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lorna May