• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Open House Attendance: Make 100 Calls in 1 Day and See Results!

In summary, to make 100 calls in 1 day for your open house, you should use a call list and organize your contacts beforehand, use a script to stay on track, and consider using a calling software to help streamline the process. To see results from these calls, make sure to have a clear and enticing invitation to your open house, and follow up with each call. To keep track of the calls, you can use a spreadsheet or a call tracking app. You can make these calls by yourself, but having a team can make the process more efficient and help with reaching a larger audience. It is recommended to make these calls 1-2 weeks in advance of your open house, and to make follow-up calls closer to the
cewcooks
I know this is crazy to do, but I have been in my office and on the phone all day making reminder calls for my open house. I was going to wait till thurs. b/c I had 10 people call and say no and not wanting to order. I got on the phone today and 10 people are coming!!!!! I encouraged everyone to bring 2 friends if they are able. I am now looking forward once again to my open house!

So my advise to you all GET ON THE Phone, even if you leave a message at least you tried. The open house gave an invite to call and re connect with people:)

Congrats on all your calls!!! What a great feeling!!! Good Luck with your Open House!!:)

If only I had that kind of motivation. I really need to get back on that phone!
Good luck on your show!

In my pre-PC life I worked for a company that taught sales training. It was not uncommon for our clients to REQUIRE their sales reps to make a minimum of 50 cold calls a day. Could you imagine? That's 250 cold calls a week!!!! I could never! I always think of that when I'm working on my 3 contacts a day!I'm so impressed with your 100 calls! Great job!!!!!

Great job on your calls!! Good luck at your open house, let us know how it goes!!

1. How can I make 100 calls in 1 day for my open house?

To make 100 calls in 1 day for your open house, you can use a call list and organize your contacts beforehand. Use a script to keep the conversation on track and efficient. You can also use a calling software to help streamline the process.

2. What is the best way to see results from making 100 calls in 1 day?

The best way to see results from making 100 calls in 1 day is to have a clear and enticing invitation to your open house. Make sure to emphasize the benefits and highlight any special offers or incentives. Follow up with each call and send reminders to increase attendance.

3. How can I keep track of the calls I have made?

There are multiple ways to keep track of the calls you have made. You can use a spreadsheet or a call tracking app to record the date, time, and outcome of each call. This will help you stay organized and follow up with potential attendees.

4. Can I make 100 calls in 1 day by myself or do I need a team?

You can make 100 calls in 1 day by yourself, but having a team can make the process more efficient. You can divide the call list among team members and have them follow up with potential attendees. This can also help with reaching a larger audience and increasing attendance.

5. How far in advance should I make these 100 calls for my open house?

It is recommended to make these 100 calls at least 1-2 weeks in advance of your open house. This will give potential attendees enough time to mark their calendars and plan to attend. You can also make follow-up calls closer to the date to remind them and confirm their attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • RossDeb2