• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated ... Where Do I Start????

In summary, the guest list for the 7/19 show is missing, the printer for the 7/20 and 7/25 shows is defective, and the host for the 7/25 show has not returned calls.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I am frustrated and under a serious time crunch with conference coming up. Where to begin???

* Have guest list for 7/19 show ... but printer took a dive when my computer and monitor did (all un-related)

* DO NOT have guest lists for 7/20 and 7/25 hosts!

* Picked up printer from a friend. Took her cartridges to Walgreens to have them filled. Called an hour later and was told they were fine. Arrived after work and found out they were DEFECTIVE! GRRRRR! I HATE liars!

At this point, new cartridges for this printer would cost me $60. I can buy them online for less than half that ...but did I mention that conference is in TWO DAYS?

So I think I am going to have to bite the bullet, get a cartridge for my roomate's computer and print my invites on that ... while continuing to stalk the other two hosts!

Grrrrrrrr!!! Thanks for listening to me ramble. I've had so much on my mind I don't know where to begin!

I know....doesn't it seem like "something" always happens and things can't run smoothly when you need them to?
I'm sorry you are going through this...can you possibly handwrite the invites instead of running all over town looking for a printer cartidge? Can you use someone else's computer?
As for the parties later in the month, you can still get the list by the time you get back on Sunday and have them go out a little late...I have a show on the 25 as well and just got my list last night, thankfully, but had I gotten it next week I still would be ok.
Hang in there! You will be outta town before you know it! Ahhh....

Well ...

My 7/25 host at least had the grace to call and reschedule.

Invites are going out for the 7/19 show. My roomate graciously printed them ... after I bought a cartridge. (And ordered remanufactured ones for my printer ... and saved 75 percent.)

And I arrive home ONE WEEK before the alleged 7/20 show ... I really do not have a good feeling about this one ...

I hear you there. I have a show on 7/24 that has insisted to pass out the invites herself. That is never a good sign and she is not returning our scheduled calls. (I schedule all my host coaching calls with each host so I don;t have to play phone tag.) Then on 7/29 supposed to have another show and the host has still not got the guest list to me and not returned our SCHEDULED calls that he missed. July is TOUGH!!! Ow did I mention 2 cancellations already too.

Dear frustrated consultant,I completely understand your frustration and time crunch with conference coming up. It sounds like you have had a lot of unexpected challenges with your printer and guest lists. I know how important it is to have everything in order for your shows and I want to help you find a solution.First, take a deep breath and know that we are here to support you. Have you tried reaching out to your upline for assistance? They may have some extra guest lists or know of a way to print them for you. Also, have you considered using digital invitations for your upcoming shows? This could save you time and stress in the long run.As for the printer situation, I suggest reaching out to the manufacturer to see if they can expedite the delivery of new cartridges for you. In the meantime, using your roommate's computer or printing at a local print shop are both great options. Don't forget to also reach out to your hosts and let them know about the delay. They may be able to help spread the word and get more guests to RSVP.I know this is a tough situation, but remember that you are not alone. We are all here to support each other and help find solutions. Keep pushing forward and stay positive. Conference will be here before you know it and you will rock it! Best of luck to you.Warmly,

What should I do if I feel overwhelmed and frustrated with cooking?

If you are feeling overwhelmed and frustrated with cooking, take a deep breath and try to identify the root of the problem. Are you lacking cooking skills? Do you not have the right tools or ingredients? Once you have identified the issue, start by learning basic cooking techniques or investing in quality kitchen tools. You can also try following simple recipes and gradually work your way up to more complex dishes. Don't be afraid to ask for help or take a cooking class to improve your skills.

What are some tips for staying organized and efficient in the kitchen?

Staying organized in the kitchen is key to reducing frustration. Start by decluttering your workspace and only keeping essential tools and ingredients within reach. Plan your meals and make a grocery list before going shopping to ensure you have all the necessary ingredients. Prep ingredients in advance, such as chopping vegetables or marinating meat, to save time during meal preparation. And don't forget to clean as you go to avoid a messy kitchen.

How can I make cooking more enjoyable and less of a chore?

Cooking can be a fun and rewarding experience if you approach it with the right mindset. Start by choosing recipes that excite you and make you eager to try new things. Get creative and experiment with different flavors and ingredients. Play your favorite music or listen to a podcast while cooking. And don't forget to involve your family and friends in the process for a more enjoyable cooking experience.

What are some quick and easy meal ideas for busy weeknights?

With busy schedules, it can be challenging to find time to cook during the week. Some quick and easy meal ideas include stir-fries, sheet pan dinners, one-pot meals, and slow cooker recipes. These meals require minimal prep and cook time, making them perfect for busy nights. You can also opt for simple and customizable meals like tacos, sandwiches, or salads. And don't forget about leftovers – they can be repurposed into new dishes for a quick and easy meal.

What are some essential kitchen tools for beginner cooks?

As a beginner cook, it can be overwhelming to know which kitchen tools are necessary. Some essential tools include a good quality chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, pots and pans, and a mixing bowl. You may also want to invest in a blender, food processor, and a set of basic spices. As you continue to cook and explore new recipes, you can add more specialized tools to your collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet
  • Michelle's Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Michelle's Kitchen
  • Bluiydangl