• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inviting Neighbors to My 1st Two Shows - Need Feedback!

In summary, the flyer is simple and attractive. The person receiving it will be able to see what changes were made and what was used. The phone number should be included.
laylaleigh
I posted a couple days ago about inviting my neighbors to two shows in one week. I am sending a flyer instead of two seperate invitations. Anyways, I am not creative at all!! My husband put this flyer together for me. The document is in Microsoft Publisher. I am not sure if I love it. Feedback please!!
Thanks! also these are my 1st two shows.

Attachments

• neighborhood invite.pub
    121.5 KB · Views: 368
Its ok. I love the idea and the way its organized. The colors are a little... well not me but I really don't have any suggestions/thoughts. He did a great job and seems quite creative.

The problem with Publisher is that the person opening it has to have the same version that it was saved in. Most of us won't be able to see what you have here.

Here it is in PDF form so everyone can take a look!

Attachments

• neighborhood invite.pdf
    75.3 KB · Views: 488
It is simple and well laid out. I wouldn't use yellow background though. Evidently, that's the hardest color on our eyes. I wouldn't use bold so much either. Seems to make it a little harder to read in that font? Being invited to two shows in the same week! Wow...choices, choices! I hope they go well for you.

This really looks great!! Well done!:balloon:

Thanks for the tips. Jennifer-thanks for switching it to a PDF. Apparently my hubby made some changes at work and is printing them for me. I'll see what I get when he gets home.

This is a really attractive flyer. Great job!

Personal preference? "There is no time better” doesn’t read easily for me. I find that "There is no better time" flows for me.

I would include your phone number with your name at the bottom. They might not want to attend any of these events but they may want to contact you.

1. How should I invite my neighbors to my first two shows?

The best way to invite your neighbors is to personally reach out to them. You can send them a text or an email, or even knock on their door to extend an invitation. You can also create a Facebook event and invite your neighbors through social media.

2. What should I say in the invitation?

Be sure to include the date, time, and location of the show in your invitation. You can also mention that you are hosting a Pampered Chef party and that there will be food, drinks, and the opportunity to shop for high-quality kitchen products.

3. Should I offer any incentives to encourage my neighbors to attend?

Yes, offering incentives can be a great way to encourage your neighbors to attend. You can offer a discount on their first purchase or a free gift with their first order. You can also offer a prize for the neighbor who brings the most guests to the show.

4. How many neighbors should I invite?

It's up to you how many neighbors you want to invite, but we recommend inviting at least 10-15 people. This will give you a good turnout and increase your chances of making sales.

5. Can I invite neighbors who live outside of my immediate neighborhood?

Absolutely! You can invite anyone you know, even if they don't live in your immediate neighborhood. The more people you invite, the better your chances of having a successful show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nichole1231
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
DebbieSM
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • laylaleigh