• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inviting Neighbors to My Fall Kick-Off: Any Tips?

In summary, the Fall Kick-Off and Neighbors event is a free and interactive event for Pampered Chef consultants to reconnect with their customers and showcase new products for the fall season. It will take place on September 15th at various locations and will include product demonstrations, tips and tricks, and the opportunity to sample fall-inspired recipes. Attendees can also expect exclusive deals and discounts, and are encouraged to bring a friend or neighbor. RSVP is required for planning purposes.
blessed4life
I have several neighbors (well, the majority) that I do not know, but plan to invite them to my Grand Opening and Fall Kick-Off! I was wondering how I might handle this? Should I just give them a flyer or invitation or what?

I really want something that will intrigue them, since they do not know me...doesn't that sould bad (I hope not).

I have extra "You're invited to a cooking show" invites, so maybe I could fill those out and attach a sticker to them or something?

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

This was talked about in a previous thread, not sure what the name of it was but I think you have to be sure to either leave it in the door or deliver it personally (probably more affective any way) because you can't just leave something in a mailbox... I will see if I can find the thread for you...

Thanks Angela:)

Going Door to Door...
is the name of a thread that they talked about this... just put in the search at the top of the page and it should come up.. Good Luck!

1. What is the "Fall Kick-Off and Neighbors" event all about?

The Fall Kick-Off and Neighbors event is a fun and interactive way for Pampered Chef consultants to reconnect with their customers and introduce new products for the fall season. It is also a great opportunity to network with neighbors and potential customers.

2. When and where will the Fall Kick-Off and Neighbors event take place?

The event will take place on September 15th at various locations across the country. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific details and to RSVP.

3. What can I expect at the Fall Kick-Off and Neighbors event?

The event will include product demonstrations, tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products, and the opportunity to sample delicious fall-inspired recipes. There will also be exclusive deals and discounts available for attendees.

4. Can I bring a friend or neighbor to the event?

Yes, we encourage you to bring a friend or neighbor to the event. It's a great way to introduce them to Pampered Chef and have a fun afternoon together.

5. Is there a cost to attend the Fall Kick-Off and Neighbors event?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is completely free and open to everyone. However, please be sure to RSVP so we can plan accordingly for the number of attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • feather18
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
feather18
  • camiesu