• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Indulge in Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies - A Family Favorite Dessert!

I didn't say I made it all by myself!)In summary, the conversation revolved around the deliciousness of Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, with many people raving about their taste and popularity. Some mentioned using pretzels instead of nuts for those with allergies or preferences. The conversation also touched on other dishes such as Jerk Chicken Nachos, and the dangers of eating too many brownies. Despite this, everyone seemed excited to make them and share them with others.
jrodeo
My family and I made the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies last Saturday night. Y-U-M-M-Y-! :thumbup:

Okay, so you know how much it makes, right? My daughter and I ate it in 3 days!!! If you havent' made them yet, ya' gotta'!!

Made them many times and I can eat them all by myself in 3 days!! LOL

I've made them lots. They're pretty popular with my hosts as "Smack Yo Mama Brownies." I don't, however, eat them. I'm diabetic. I learned a long time ago how to eat a bite of something and walk away. These don't seem to me like something I could walk away from. The Furry Guy did my taste testing on those. As you can imagine, he was a very willing participant.

So, I think I'll use them in one of my opening shows next month. My daughter will be helping me and we're inviting a bunch of Mother/Daughter teams for "An Amazing Race" party. I've just got to figure out the other recipe. I was originally going to have a main dish and a dessert, but I think with so many 13-yr. olds going to be there I'll make it two desserts. They need to be about the same degree of difficulty or I could have a couple steps premade.

I LOVE those brownies...sadly I had to get a restraining order from them because they forced themselves down my throat...it was very scary....

I'm fine now, but I can't look at mixed nuts, brownie mix or rolo's without needing my happy pills and a hug...

Julie, for your other dish, the girls might like the Jerk Chicken Nachos.

Thank you! I as thinking about that one! I'll have to try it this weekend.

I made these for a bake sale at work and sold them $1 per square (it was a fundraiser for a charity) - I made 2 batches, and they sold out in an HOUR!! I had people telling me they were "Off The Hook" brownies, and asking for the recipe (which I conveniently had at my desk!! LOL!). They are truly "Chocolate Bliss"!!! :D

cathyskitchen said:
I made these for a bake sale at work and sold them $1 per square (it was a fundraiser for a charity) - I made 2 batches, and they sold out in an HOUR!! I had people telling me they were "Off The Hook" brownies, and asking for the recipe (which I conveniently had at my desk!! LOL!). They are truly "Chocolate Bliss"!!! :D

I have a little Bake Sale Cookbook and I might as well throw it out! Those brownies are all I need!!! I can't wait to make them for everyone I know!

jrodeo said:
i Have A Little Bake Sale Cookbook And I Might As Well Throw It Out! Those Brownies Are All I Need!!! I Can't Wait To Make Them For Everyone I Know!

True 'dat! ;)

These should be called "Better Than S_x Brownies" because if you eat one warm and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream...oh...the thoughts that go through your head should be sensored!!

DessertDivaFL said:
These should be called "Better Than S_x Brownies" because if you eat one warm and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream...oh...the thoughts that go through your head should be sensored!!
I feel a need to share my usual response when people say things like that:You obviously aren't doing it right. :eek: LOL![/B]

I have to confess I have NEVER made these before. Reason: they look way to dangerous! I should just take the ingredients and rub them on my thighs :)

I keep telling DH I'll make them some day.

raebates said:
I feel a need to share my usual response when people say things like that:

You obviously aren't doing it right. :eek: LOL![/B]

I am about to fall out of my chair laughing at that one.
:D

that just made my day.

Glad I could help. LOL!

I made them last Saturday too as a trial run for my show this weekend. I had to take half of them to my neighbor they were soooo good!!!!! I agree they are VERY dangerous:cry: Luckily I'll be busy at my show so I won't have time to sneak even a little taste and I know there won't be any leftovers:D

Quick note: The Furry Guy suggested using broken pretzels in place of the nuts for those who can't/won't eat nuts.

raebates said:
Quick note: The Furry Guy suggested using broken pretzels in place of the nuts for those who can't/won't eat nuts.

Yay! for that! My guy hates nuts in anything and pretzels are a great idea! A great excuse for making another batch just to see!;)

jrodeo said:
My guy hates nuts in anything ;)

Notice in the first post I said my daughter and I ate it. (Hey, I quoted myself)

it only took my family one night to eat them all, I was told NEVER to make those again by my DH

I've made them at a few show - but I never thought selling them at a bake sale - I have one coming up and couldn't think of what to make...

Would you by any chance have a recipe that uses the Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract or the Basil Blend Canola Oil? I am in dire need of producing one. Thanks

Would you by any chance have a recipe that uses the Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract or the Basil Blend Canola Oil? I am in dire need of producing one. Thanks

raebates said:

So, do you think the pretzels will still be crunchy after cooking? I don't think I've ever cooked pretzels. Maybe my opening Amazing Race party will be one team doing the nutty brownies and one team doing the pretzel brownies. :D

These might be one of my all time favorite PC recipes!!!

DessertDivaFL said:

This is said in my best English Accent- Why Danielle- you naughty little mix, you!

jrodeo said:
So, do you think the pretzels will still be crunchy after cooking? I don't think I've ever cooked pretzels. Maybe my opening Amazing Race party will be one team doing the nutty brownies and one team doing the pretzel brownies. :D

They'll stay crunchy.

raebates said:
They'll stay crunchy.

As in the voice of Ace Ventura "Yummaaay" !

Thanks Rae!!

I love them ! they are good with vanilla ice cream on top

mthollymom said:

Just use any cookie recipe that calls for vanilla! :) I don't like basil, so I can't help you there, but you could saute some chicken in the oil for added flavor...

Kitchen Diva said:
This is said in my best English Accent- Why Danielle- you naughty little mix, you!

"The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plane!" I think I've got it!

DessertDivaFL said:
"The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plane!" I think I've got it!

Yer Kookie! :) LOL

DessertDivaFL said:
Yes I am, but you love me anyway! :love:

Yes, I do! :) How are you feeling today?

1. How many servings does the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies recipe make?

The Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies recipe makes approximately 9-12 servings, depending on the size of the brownie slices.

2. Can I use a different type of nut besides walnuts?

Yes, you can use any type of nut that you prefer in this recipe. Almonds, pecans, or even peanuts would be great substitutes for walnuts.

3. Can I use a different type of caramel sauce?

Yes, you can use any type of caramel sauce that you like. You can even make your own homemade caramel sauce for a more personalized touch.

4. Can I make these brownies ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can make the brownies ahead of time and reheat them in the oven or microwave before serving. Just be sure to store them in an airtight container to keep them fresh.

5. Are these brownies suitable for a gluten-free diet?

Unfortunately, this recipe is not suitable for a gluten-free diet as it contains flour. However, you can try using a gluten-free flour blend as a substitute for the all-purpose flour to make it suitable for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lindsaym
  • dwyerkim
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SillyChef
Replies
Views
Denarella