• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Perfectly Reheating Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies for Serving

In summary, to reheat brownies without them getting too hard, you can place them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds on high power or wrap them in a damp paper towel before microwaving. They can also be reheated in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-7 minutes. Re-warmed brownies can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days and in the refrigerator for an additional 2-3 days. It is not recommended to reheat brownies multiple times, and frozen brownies can be reheated after thawing in the refrigerator.
dwyerkim
I'm doing the warm nutty caramel brownies for a show tonight and I"m going to pre-cook them at home, just drizzle the chocolate at the show. Anyone have a suggestion for how long and what temp to reheat the brownies at to get them ooey-gooey before they're served?

I'd say about 200 deg for 10-15 minutes... but test them every few minutes... you don't want to cook them anymore.

Be careful rewarming them... I tried that and they dried out terribly.

Could you just nuke a few at a time instead?

Do you have the insulated tote? If so, I would make them in the rect baker and then put them directly into the tote....they should stay warm!Or, mix it all up so that it is ready to go in your mixing bowl, and then put it in the oven right when you get to the hosts house?

finley1991 said:
Be careful rewarming them... I tried that and they dried out terribly.
That's what I'm afraid of. Due to a change in today's plans, because of car problems :grumpy: I probably will make them at my house right before I take them over, so they ought to stay fairly warm. I won't be able to pick up the ingredients until 4pm so it is going to be a hectic evening! I don't have the insulated tote but that's a good idea.

I think with Jennifer's Idea you can show the mixing bowl as well. I think they would love see that!

1. How do I reheat brownies without them getting too hard?

To reheat brownies without them getting too hard, place them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds on high power. If they are still too hard, you can wrap them in a damp paper towel before microwaving to add moisture.

2. Can I reheat brownies in the oven?

Yes, you can reheat brownies in the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and place the brownies on a baking sheet. Bake for 5-7 minutes until warm and gooey.

3. How long can re-warmed brownies be stored?

Re-warmed brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days. After that, they should be refrigerated for an additional 2-3 days.

4. Can I reheat brownies multiple times?

It is not recommended to reheat brownies multiple times as they can become dry and lose their texture. It is best to only reheat the amount of brownies you plan to eat in one sitting.

5. Can I reheat brownies that have been frozen?

Yes, you can reheat brownies that have been frozen. Let them thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then reheat using one of the methods mentioned above.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lindsaym
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Leslie0831
  • Recipes and Tips