• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Pretzels Instead of Nuts on Warm Caramel Brownies?

In summary, "Omg...so Good!!!" is a line of high-quality, delicious food products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are all natural and organic, made with natural and organic ingredients and free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives. They are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants and can be purchased at a Pampered Chef party or through a consultant's personal website. The line also offers gluten-free and vegan options, clearly labeled and available on the website or through a consultant.
ChefLisa
I made the Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie and the the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies last night for a party I had. Both of these recipes are amazing!!!

I decided to use pretzels instead of nuts on the brownies and I absolutely loved them that way.

Not only were the Moms eating brie, many of their daughters enjoyed it.

I highly recommend both of them. I am really looking forward to our theme shows this fall!

Lisa

I love the idea of using pretzels instead of nuts! My husband is not a nut fan, so he would probably like it better that way. Great tip!

ChefLisa said:
I made the Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie and the the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies last night for a party I had. Both of these recipes are amazing!!!

I decided to use pretzels instead of nuts on the brownies and I absolutely loved them that way.

Not only were the Moms eating brie, many of their daughters enjoyed it.

I highly recommend both of them. I am really looking forward to our theme shows this fall!

Lisa
So how were the sales?

I did the brown sugar-dijon brie for a party (not PC) that I hosted last weekend and it was raved about. I also did the jerk chicken nachos and the mini pesto pizzas, all were delicious and all were super easy! Especially the brie... after you prepped the ingredients (measured etc) it took maybe 3 minutes to assemble at most!

mpkegley said:
I love the idea of using pretzels instead of nuts! My husband is not a nut fan, so he would probably like it better that way. Great tip!

What a great idea with the pretzels! I was trying to think of something to put on there besides the nuts! Awesome! Thank you!

Related to Have You Tried Pretzels Instead of Nuts on Warm Caramel Brownies?

What is "Omg...so Good!!!"?

"Omg...so Good!!!" is a line of high-quality, delicious food products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more enjoyable.

Are the "Omg...so Good!!!" products all natural and organic?

Yes, all "Omg...so Good!!!" products are made with natural and organic ingredients, free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives. We believe in providing our customers with the best quality products that are both healthy and tasty.

Can I purchase "Omg...so Good!!!" products in stores?

No, "Omg...so Good!!!" products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can purchase them at a Pampered Chef party or through a consultant's personal website.

Do you offer any gluten-free options in the "Omg...so Good!!!" line?

Yes, we offer a variety of gluten-free options in our "Omg...so Good!!!" line. These products are clearly labeled and can be found on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any vegan options in the "Omg...so Good!!!" line?

Yes, we offer several vegan options in the "Omg...so Good!!!" line. These products are made with plant-based ingredients and are free from any animal products. They can be found on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leslie0831
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies