• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Orders Through Your Personal Pampered Chef Website

In summary, the conversation discusses whether or not the specials offered by Pampered Chef apply to individual orders made through the website. The flyer states that the specials do not apply to individual orders, but the customer in question received her items, including the ICSM. The purpose of the specials is to incentivize people to attend or host Cooking Shows. Some participants suggest keeping a show open on the website to group individual orders together and potentially benefit the host. However, it is agreed that the specials do not apply to individual orders and are meant to encourage participation in Cooking Shows.
AmyO
:confused: Ok everyone, I have a question:

If someone just orders off your website, do the specials apply to them....

for example I have a customer who ordered more than $60 last month and I had to call and do a product adjustment for the ICSM. She revieced her items today except the ICSM, so she called PC and they told her that the specials do not apply, but when I called they said that some do and some don't. They told me that the ICSM was shipped out so she should be recieving it. (When I made the product adjustment, I was told it would be shipped seperatly which I relayed back to the customer who apperently didn't listen)

I looked at the flyer and this is what it says "...available through June Cooking Shows, Fund-raiser Shows and Wedding Showers. The special DOES NOT apply to individual orders (PamperedPartner, mail), online orders or Wedding Registries. ..."
So should she have recieved it or not... (she did however)

So what does the flyer note mean then!!!:confused: :confused:

Basically HO wants there to be an incentive for people to have and go to Cooking Shows. So, the specials that are free with a certain purchase are to help with that. The ones where there is a percentage off tend to be for everyone ordering in that month. I like to keep a show open on my website under my name so I can put the individual orders into a show so the guests can get the special.

How do you do the show thing.....do you keep a show open everytime, and how do the cutomers know to put it under that show...????

Amy - take a look at my website and see how I handled this. I have directions for them to order - they have to log-in under my name and I stick the order on a show, or group enough together to form a book party on my own. My website is .biz/chefgirlcindy

If I had a constant enough stream of online, individual orders I'd do that, too. Unfortunately, I'm not a hugely active consultant, so this isn't much of an option for me. Maybe when I'm a little more consistent. ;)

:)

It is still a good idea so you can throw it on a show you have open - it could get the host to the next level, or close enough that the host would get another order for the show!

No the specials don't apply to individual orders off the website. Liike the pp said it encourages people to attend or hold their own show to get free stuff.

1. How do I place an individual order through my personal Pampered Chef website?

To place an individual order through your personal Pampered Chef website, simply go to the website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add items to your cart. Once you are ready to check out, you can follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information.

2. Can I use a promo code or discount on my individual order through my personal Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can use any valid promo code or discount on your individual order through your personal Pampered Chef website. Simply enter the code at checkout and the discount will be applied to your order.

3. How can I track my individual order through my personal Pampered Chef website?

Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email with a tracking number once your order has shipped. You can also log into your account on our website to view the status of your order and track the shipment.

4. Can I make changes to my individual order after it has been placed through my personal Pampered Chef website?

Once an order has been placed, it cannot be modified. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team for assistance. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that changes can be made once an order has been placed.

5. Are there any additional fees for placing an individual order through my personal Pampered Chef website?

No, there are no additional fees for placing an individual order through your personal Pampered Chef website. The prices shown on the website are the same as if you were to purchase from a consultant at a party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • kam