• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Increasing Catalog or Online Shows?

In summary, due to my job with assisting in long term recovery from Hurricane Katrina, I can only schedule catalog or online shows for the next 6 weeks. But there are a few other ideas for increasing interest in these types of shows. One is to offer a contest for the two months my unavailable, and the other is to have a mystery catalog hostess.
cbord
Due to my job with assisting in long term recovery from Hurricane Katrina, I can only schedule catalog or online shows for the next 6 weeks.

Any suggestion to increase interest in these types of shows?
Or suggestions as incentives for shows?

Charlene

Quick Catalog or Online Show incentivesCall everyone and ask them.
Offer a contest for the two months your unavailable...the catalog show with the highest sales receives a (insert your choice of free product here).
or
Mystery Catalog Hostess...all people that collect $150 (or less if you prefer) orders go into a drawing to be the hostess. If you had 10 people participate and collect even only $50 each, that's a $500 show for the lucky winner. If they have someone book a cooking show for the month you return and are available, their name goes in twice... Or for every $50 in orders they collect, their name goes in...
Go to the Files section in the above toolbar. Sort alphabetically and look for mystery host flyers. Everyone does their mystery host shows differently. Endless possibilities here.

I'm kind of in your same shoes, I'm pregnant and have been restricted to bed rest so basically all I can do are catalog or online shows. I found a great flyer on here called "Pampered Chef Lady" that you can distribute to advertize strictly website/catalog shows! I'm having the hubby pass it around the neighborhoods :)

FlyerThat flyer sounds interesting!! Do you think you could post it or e-mail it to me? I'd really appreciate it!

Since March is my ss3, and I want to get as many bonuses as I can, I am offering $10 in extra procuct value to catalog show hosts who close out by 3/31. I have gotten a few catalog hosts with that.

A lady at my cluster meeting last night mentioned having whats called "call-in shows". She had to do this because of bad weather once but I thought it was a neat idea and she ended up having a $900 show. Basically she called all of her hosts guests she invited and mentioned that if they call in the day of the show with an order then she would get them a free seasons best. Anyway, I thought it was a cool idea so thought I would share with those of you who can't do cooking shows right now.

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog or online show?

Hosting a catalog or online show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It also gives you the opportunity to share your favorite Pampered Chef products with your friends and family.

How can I increase the number of guests at my catalog or online show?

One way to increase the number of guests is to invite your friends and family through personal messages, emails, or social media. You can also offer incentives, such as a free gift or special discount, for guests who bring a friend.

What are some ways to promote my catalog or online show?

You can promote your show through social media, creating a Facebook event, sending out personalized invitations, and utilizing Pampered Chef's shareable graphics and templates. You can also ask your friends and family to help spread the word.

How can I make my catalog or online show more interactive and engaging?

One way to make your show more interactive is by including fun games or challenges for guests to participate in. You can also offer live demonstrations, Q&A sessions, or product giveaways. Encouraging guests to share their own experiences with Pampered Chef products can also make the show more engaging.

What are some tips for following up with guests after my catalog or online show?

Be sure to thank your guests for attending and remind them of any special offers or deals that were mentioned during the show. You can also offer personalized recommendations for products based on their interests or needs. Following up with a thank-you note and a call to action, such as placing an order or hosting their own show, can also be effective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• theonlyewe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Donna Althoff
  • pampchefstacey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
amcclanaghan
  • barbara_anne