1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings How Do I Get More Catalog/Online Shows??

1. Hello All,

I've just come up on my one year anniversary with PC -- yeah!! However, my school, work & parenting schedule do not permit me to do cooking shows as much as I'd like to. I'd like to convince my busy friends to host catalog/online shows as a means to an end until I can get back into the kitchen.

Does anyone have any flyers that I could look at to help support this idea?? :confused:

I know that our best sales come from live shows -- but there are just not enough hours in the day for me to do a show and all my other activities.

Any suggestions?????????

Thanks much.

Feb 15, 2006
  2. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

try an online show-sale!

Maybe for the upcoming spring catalog and new products offer a special sale or something for % off new products or entire product line, stoneware etc. then offer an incentive for catalog show hosting. Extra Free $xx in product if you host a catalog show. Get the idea going out there!

Feb 15, 2006
  3. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

With a limited schedule, have you considered a Mega Host show?

This is also known as the Multi Host Show. Since cooking show sales are better (usually) than at catalog shows, you might consider this method.

Invite several Hosts (five is probably PLENTY) to have their show the same evening at one location. You'll need a place that can handle the parking and the guests.

Make each Host responsible for bringing beverages, munchies and a calculator. Ask Hosts to arrive 45 minutes early so you can set up (tables) chairs to accommodate the guests they are expecting. Give them a quick lesson in calculating the order forms and you’re off and running.

You can choose to have them bring utensils, plates and cups or you may wish to provide them. Prepare a recipe that you can prepare multiples of ahead of time.

This can be a great way to sell a Host who thinks “the house is too small” or “ I really don’t want to clean”.

Each Host is having a separate show and earns his/her own benefits. If you can, get someone to be your assistant. They can greet guests and help with preparations.

Good luck!

Feb 15, 2006
  4. kimmers

kimmers Member

I've never heard of this before, but what a great idea.

Kim

Feb 16, 2006
Have something to add?