• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Your Incentive Trip Points: 3000 Points Not Showing on Trip Calculator?

In summary, "Incentive Trip Points" are a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef to consultants, which can be earned by meeting sales and recruitment goals. The number of points needed to qualify for a trip varies depending on the destination and trip package and they can only be redeemed for trips offered by Pampered Chef. These points expire at the end of each calendar year and cannot be rolled over to the next year.
floccies
Have the 3000 points been added to show up on the trip calculator for anyone yet? Mine aren't there.

If I just need to be more patient -- I can do that :>

You will see them at the end of the month as bonus pionts

LOL!!
I was thinking the same thing!!!!

My only bonus points that are showing up are the 500 for being a director. My leadership points are not there yet. I can't wait to see my totals!!! (I know they will be there...it's just nice to see them!)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. The points should show up on the trip calculator within 24-48 hours of being earned. If it has been longer than that and your points are still not showing, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance. Thank you for your patience!

1. What are "Incentive Trip Points"?

"Incentive Trip Points" are a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef to our consultants. These points can be earned by meeting certain sales and recruitment goals, and can be redeemed for trips to exciting destinations around the world.

2. How do I earn "Incentive Trip Points"?

You can earn "Incentive Trip Points" by achieving sales and recruitment goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary each year and are communicated to consultants through our website and newsletters.

3. How many "Incentive Trip Points" do I need to earn to qualify for a trip?

The number of "Incentive Trip Points" required to qualify for a trip varies depending on the destination and trip package. Pampered Chef will communicate the specific point requirements for each trip through our website and newsletters.

4. Can I use my "Incentive Trip Points" for anything other than trips?

No, "Incentive Trip Points" can only be redeemed for trips offered by Pampered Chef. They cannot be redeemed for cash or used towards other products or services.

5. Do "Incentive Trip Points" expire?

Yes, "Incentive Trip Points" expire at the end of each calendar year. Any unused points will not roll over to the next year, so make sure to use them before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
hmolah
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
Replies
Views