• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Procrasting, Can You Tell...

In summary, Holly Pixley encourages readers to cook new recipes, try new ingredients, and break out of their cooking rut.
BlessedWifeMommy
Okay I'm supposed to be writing an article that is due tomorrow at noon (well really I've got to get it done before I leave the house at 8 am tomorrow). I'm on here instead of writing.

Well, at least you're in good company. LOL!

raebates said:
Well, at least you're in good company. LOL!

Yes, I do, I love this site! :love:

I really want to do something about my procrastination but I just never get around to it.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I really want to do something about my procrastination but I just never get around to it.
Thanks for the chuckle! :D I actually did sit down and write... Here is my first draft...Cooking @ Home
There is a good chance that you find yourself needing to do more cooking at home. Likewise, you may find yourself cooking the same old meals.
So how do you break out of the rut? Selecting new recipes can be demanding or fun, it just depends on how you look at it. Consider challenging yourself to try one new recipe a week this month. You will enjoy the variety. One of my favorite time of the week to try something new is on the weekend, I find it more enjoyable to cook when I’m not under the pressures of the weekday dinner.
So you may be asking “Where do I find these recipes?” Recipes truly are everywhere you look. One of the best ways to find new recipes is to ask for your friends or families favorite recipe. Another great source is online recipe communities. One of my personal favorites is Allrecipes.com.
Consider recipes that use an ingredient that is new to you or one that usually doesn’t make it into your shopping cart. One new ingredient, can be the pick me up that you are looking for.
Remember, Practice makes perfect! This is true even in the kitchen. I hope I have inspired you to get into the kitchen and cook!
Holly Pixley, Independent Pampered Chef Consultant (520) 237-9390 Check out my website for a new recipe each month (PWS here)

Now back to wasting time...

What is "I'm Procrastinating, Can You Tell..."?

"I'm Procrastinating, Can You Tell..." is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that focuses on easy and quick recipes for busy individuals who tend to procrastinate when it comes to cooking.

What types of recipes are included in "I'm Procrastinating, Can You Tell..."?

This cookbook includes a variety of recipes, including one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker recipes. All of the recipes are designed to be simple and quick to prepare, perfect for those who tend to procrastinate in the kitchen.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "I'm Procrastinating, Can You Tell..." easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in this cookbook are easy to find at most grocery stores. They are also budget-friendly, making it easy to whip up a delicious meal without breaking the bank.

Do the recipes in "I'm Procrastinating, Can You Tell..." require any special equipment?

No, the recipes in this cookbook do not require any special equipment. They are designed to be made with basic kitchen tools that most people already have on hand.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "I'm Procrastinating, Can You Tell..."?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan recipes included in this cookbook. They are clearly marked so you can easily find them and incorporate them into your meal plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • babywings76