1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I'm procrasting, can you tell...

1. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Okay I'm supposed to be writing an article that is due tomorrow at noon (well really I've got to get it done before I leave the house at 8 am tomorrow). I'm on here instead of writing.

2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Well, at least you're in good company. LOL!

Apr 9, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

Yes, I do, I love this site! :love:

4. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

I really want to do something about my procrastination but I just never get around to it.

5. BlessedWifeMommy

Thanks for the chuckle! :D

I actually did sit down and write... Here is my first draft...

Cooking @ Home
    There is a good chance that you find yourself needing to do more cooking at home. Likewise, you may find yourself cooking the same old meals.
    So how do you break out of the rut? Selecting new recipes can be demanding or fun, it just depends on how you look at it. Consider challenging yourself to try one new recipe a week this month. You will enjoy the variety. One of my favorite time of the week to try something new is on the weekend, I find it more enjoyable to cook when I’m not under the pressures of the weekday dinner.
    So you may be asking “Where do I find these recipes?” Recipes truly are everywhere you look. One of the best ways to find new recipes is to ask for your friends or families favorite recipe. Another great source is online recipe communities. One of my personal favorites is Allrecipes.com.
    Consider recipes that use an ingredient that is new to you or one that usually doesn’t make it into your shopping cart. One new ingredient, can be the pick me up that you are looking for.
    Remember, Practice makes perfect! This is true even in the kitchen. I hope I have inspired you to get into the kitchen and cook!
    Holly Pixley, Independent Pampered Chef Consultant (520) 237-9390 Check out my website for a new recipe each month (PWS here)

6. BlessedWifeMommy

Now back to wasting time...

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted