• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Officially Addicted to This Site!

In summary, "I'm Officially Addicted to This Site!" is a blog and online community for cooking enthusiasts and fans of Pampered Chef products. It offers recipes, tips, product reviews, and exclusive offers for members. To become a member, simply sign up on the website with your email address. As a member, you can share your own recipes and tips, connect with other members, and join or create groups to share experiences and learn from others.
lacychef
Ok, I just posted my 1000th post:D Now I know I've been on here too much! I still am too far behind to catch Gillian & Anne....but hey 1000 is a pretty good number! Does that mean my head has gotten bigger from all the ideas I've learned here?
My name is Lacy, & I'm addicted to chefsuccess:p
Love ya all:)

Join the club...I am going to catch Anne, but I am not sure that I want to and have to tell my husband that I post more than any other consultant on here!!

And you thought "CSA" stood for something else!Did you know there's a support group for those of us who talk for a living?It's called On and On and On Anon.

Yes KG, but she is not actually talking, she is typing, and cheating to get caught up with Anne, just so she can get the queen of posters title. LOLOLOL.

You guys are a riot!

I actually found the picture of Gill.....LOL
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/teufel/devil-smiley-043.gif

ROTFL that is a great smilie.

lacychef said:
My name is Lacy, & I'm addicted to chefsuccess:p
Love ya all:)

Me Too!!!

Well except for the Lacy part. My name is Teresa

(I have to be careful now, my husband might want to use this to add to the divorce papers-not really):p :p

Related to I'm Officially Addicted to This Site!

1. What is "I'm Officially Addicted to This Site!"?

"I'm Officially Addicted to This Site!" is a blog and online community where members share their love for cooking and all things related to Pampered Chef products. It also offers recipes, tips, and product reviews.

2. How do I become a member of "I'm Officially Addicted to This Site!"?

You can become a member by signing up on the website with your email address and creating a username and password. Membership is free and allows you to access all the features and benefits of the community.

3. Can I share my own recipes and tips on "I'm Officially Addicted to This Site!"?

Yes, you can share your own recipes and tips with the community. Simply create a post on the website and add your recipe or tip along with any photos or videos. Your contribution will be visible to all members of the community.

4. Are there any exclusive offers or promotions for members of "I'm Officially Addicted to This Site!"?

Yes, as a member of "I'm Officially Addicted to This Site!", you will have access to exclusive offers and promotions on Pampered Chef products. These offers will be posted on the website or sent out via email.

5. Can I connect with other members and share my Pampered Chef experiences on "I'm Officially Addicted to This Site!"?

Absolutely! "I'm Officially Addicted to This Site!" is a community where members can connect with each other, share their experiences, and learn from one another. You can also join or create groups to connect with members who have similar interests or cooking styles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ragschef
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies