• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Getting a Lot of Cancelations Lately. It Seems It's Hosts That

In summary, Carolyn modified postcards to keep hosts excited about their shows in the fall when they are far away. Ann added a trifle recipe to one of the postcards.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm getting a LOT of cancelations lately. It seems it's hosts that book farther out. I'm worried now because I have NO shows for summer, but 4 for the fall already - I don't want to lose those fall shows! What do you all do to keep those hosts excited about their shows when they're so far away?

Winnipegk said:
I'm getting a LOT of cancelations lately. It seems it's hosts that book farther out. I'm worried now because I have NO shows for summer, but 4 for the fall already - I don't want to lose those fall shows! What do you all do to keep those hosts excited about their shows when they're so far away?

I have these postcards that I got from another consultant - they were originally for keeping January hosts excited over the holidays - I tweaked them to fit for my late summer hosts - you can tweak them a bit further to keep your fall hosts excited. I print them in brightly colored cardstock and then turn the sheet over and print the backs.

Attachments

• Summer contact Postcards[1].doc
    330.5 KB · Views: 351
Those are perfect, thank you. Now I just need to drum up some summer bookings!

Winnipegk said:

You're very welcome.
My onlu gripe about them is that they have very winter-ish recipes on them (because they were from wintertime) and I do not know how to put summer recipes on them without completely messing up the format.

I took it upon myself to add the Lime Berry Mousse Trifle to the cards. I love the idea, Carolyn!

Attachments

• Summer Contact Postcard REV 061907.doc
    249 KB · Views: 326
These are great! Thanks Carolyn and Ann!

Ann thank you SO much for adding the trifle recipe - it's FABULOUS!!!
If you want to add summer recipes to the other two pages that'd be great!
How'd ya do it?

Winnipegk said:
I'm using this flyer my director sent. Kristi

Attachments

• July_Special[1].doc
    171.5 KB · Views: 246
Thanks!Awesome flyers. I'm planing on using both! What a great idea on the postcards to keep hosts who book farther out interested! Thanks!
Laurie

Related to I'm Getting a Lot of Cancelations Lately. It Seems It's Hosts That

1. Why am I getting a lot of cancelations lately?

There could be a few reasons for this. It could be due to changes in the schedule or unexpected events that arise for your hosts. It could also be because they are no longer interested in hosting a party or have found another consultant to work with. It's important to communicate with your hosts and understand the reason for their cancelations.

2. Is it just me or are other consultants experiencing the same issue?

It's possible that other consultants are also experiencing a high number of cancelations. This could be due to a variety of factors such as seasonal changes, busy schedules for potential hosts, or personal reasons. It's important to stay positive and continue reaching out to potential hosts.

3. How can I prevent these cancelations from happening?

While you can't completely prevent cancelations from happening, there are steps you can take to minimize them. Make sure to have clear communication and expectations with your hosts before they book a party. Stay in touch with them leading up to the party to ensure they are still able to host. Offer incentives or rewards for hosts who successfully hold a party.

4. Should I be worried about these cancelations affecting my business?

It's natural to feel concerned about cancelations affecting your business, but try not to let them discourage you. Remember that cancelations are a normal part of any business and there will always be ups and downs. Continue to focus on reaching out to potential hosts and providing great customer service to those who do host parties.

5. Can I reschedule a canceled party for a different date?

Absolutely! If a host needs to cancel their party, work with them to find a new date that works for both of you. This shows that you are flexible and willing to accommodate their needs. It also gives them a chance to still host a party and potentially earn rewards. Plus, it helps keep your calendar full with parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies