• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Connected with Busy Hosts: Postcard Tips for Late August Bookings"

In summary, postcards can be used effectively to book late August parties by customizing them with contact information and a special offer, and mailing them to potential hosts. To have maximum impact, postcards should include a clear call-to-action, bright colors and graphics, and a personal message or testimonial. They should be sent out two weeks before the end of August to create a sense of urgency. Postcards can also be used for follow-up with potential hosts, and their success can be tracked through unique promo codes or tracking numbers and asking hosts how they heard about you.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a few late august bookings - these hosts are busy ladies and hard to get on the phone -- so I came up with postcards (I revamped some holiday ones I hd from years ago) to use to keep in contact with them over the busy summer and keep their PC show on their minds.

Enjoy!

and PS...if anyone is able to properly format some summery recipes (these are more fall-winter recipes) to fit the layout - that'd be great!!

Attachments

• Summer contact Postcards[1].doc
    330.5 KB · Views: 374
thanks carolyn
i tried putting in the apple berry salsa but couldn't get it to work :(
not great with computers

Hey there! That's a great idea to use postcards to stay in touch with your busy hosts. It's always important to keep your PC show on their minds, especially during the busy summer months. As for the recipes, I'm not the best with formatting, but I'm sure there are some great resources online that can help you out. Maybe try searching for some summery recipes on Pinterest or food blogs? Good luck!

1. How can I use postcards to book late August parties?

Postcards are an effective way to reach out to busy hosts in late August. You can customize them with your contact information and a special offer, and then mail them to potential hosts in your area. This will grab their attention and make it easy for them to get in touch with you to book a party.

2. What should I include on the postcards for maximum impact?

Make sure to include a clear call-to-action, such as "Book a party now and receive a free gift!" Also, use bright colors and eye-catching graphics to make your postcards stand out in the mail. You can also include a personal message or testimonial from a satisfied host to add credibility to your offer.

3. How soon should I send out the postcards?

The ideal time to send out your postcards is about two weeks before the end of August. This will give potential hosts enough time to plan and schedule a party, while also creating a sense of urgency to book before the end of the month. Be sure to factor in the time it takes for postcards to be delivered when determining your mailing date.

4. Can I use postcards for follow-up with potential hosts?

Absolutely! If you have reached out to potential hosts through other methods but have not received a response, sending a postcard can be a great way to follow up and remind them of your offer. You can even include a special discount or incentive for those who may have been on the fence about booking a party.

5. How can I track the success of my postcard campaign?

One way to track the success of your postcard campaign is to include a unique promo code or tracking number on each postcard. This will allow you to easily identify which bookings came from your postcards. You can also ask hosts how they heard about you when they book a party, and keep track of those responses to see if postcards were a successful method of reaching potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MaddyandOwensMom