• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Everybody Wants to Book a Party

In summary, it seems like everyone is interested in hosting a party and the season is busy for the author. The author has already booked two shows for the month of August, and has plans to book more shows for the month of October. However, the author is also preparing to move and is taking a temporary break during the month of November.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
It must be the change in weather, fall fever or something. It seems like everyone I talk to is interested in hosting a party. Please understand that 2 shows a month is normal for me. I've already got my 2 shows for August working. I've got November and December shows booked too and that's unusual for me. I just recruited one and she hasn't finished unpacking her kit and she has someone wanting to sign. This is getting exciting! I hope everyone else is doing as good.

I feel it in the air too. My phone has been ringing with out of the blue bookings. let's enjoy the busy season... January will be here before me know it!

Can you send some booking vibes my way? I had one of my Sept cancel, and an Oct cancel. I want to be up to at least 4 a month as I am working full time and it's football season for my boys.

Agreed. I think it is the fact fall is coming and school has started so some people are ready to do something different. Summers can be super busy or spontaneous, making it hard to plan. I know mine was.

WoW that is great to meet your 'quota'. My goal is 2 a mth., too.....so far 1 fund raiser and 1 catalog show....of which I cannot get ahold of the host....again....

That's an interesting observation!
I only do one show/week typically, and I'm booked halfway through October, but then I need to take a temporary break, as we're moving at the beginning of November.
But it's interesting that just when I really CANNOT take on any more shows (my husband is starting to get concerned that I'll be too stressed out with the move), I could book many more at every show I do. Today thankfully I brought along a new recruit who is taking the bookings from tonight, and I'll try to pass on some of the other booking leads from previous parties to her as well... hope it works out.

Can you all send the booking vibe my way too? I have not had any luck getting any booking lately!

For me everyone wants November, I already have 5 the first two weeks, which is a lot for me and my daughter is getting married on the 19th so I will be very busy! I blocked off the week of the wedding.

1. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, simply reach out to your local consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to select a date, time, and location for your party.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and spend quality time with your friends and family. Plus, you can also receive exclusive host discounts and rewards!

3. Do I need to buy anything as a host?

No, there is no cost to host a Pampered Chef party. Your consultant will bring all the necessary cooking tools and products for the party. All you need to provide is a space for the party and some friends to invite.

4. Can I host a party online?

Yes, you can host a virtual party with Pampered Chef! Our consultants are equipped to host parties online through video calls, making it convenient and safe for you and your guests to attend.

5. What kind of rewards can I earn as a host?

As a host, you can earn a variety of rewards, such as free products, discounts, and host-exclusive items. Your consultant will go over all the available rewards and help you select the ones that best fit your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shanz
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • cheflorraine