• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Too Shabby Idea: Showcasing the Recipe Card Holder

In summary, the conversation was about a consultant who had a show and earned the May Host Special Recipe Card Holder and HWC products. She wanted to find a way to pique people's interest without carrying everything with her. She came up with the idea to attach the "Five Things to Tell Your Friends about Breast Cancer" card to the Recipe Card Holder and display it on the host's coffee table. The others in the conversation thought it was a great idea and wished they had thought of it. The consultant ended up getting a booking from the idea.
raebates
Staff member
Okay, that's probably an overstatement, but I always think that when I come up with what I think is a good idea.

I've got a show tonight. I earned the May Host Special Recipe Card Holder. I also earned the HWC products. I was trying to think of a way to pique people's interest without carrying everything with me. (I don't like to display several items people can't order that day.)

I was packing everything up and had an idea. I took the Five Things to Tell Your Friends about Breast Cancer card from the recipe card pack. I attached it to the Recipe Card Holder. I'll put this on the host's coffee table. (I know there's one because she's a repeat host. ;)) I plan to draw people's attention to it as they arrive.

So, what do you think? Maybe not genius but not too shabby. Right?

raebates said:
Okay, that's probably an overstatement, but I always think that when I come up with what I think is a good idea.

I've got a show tonight. I earned the May Host Special Recipe Card Holder. I also earned the HWC products. I was trying to think of a way to pique people's interest without carrying everything with me. (I don't like to display several items people can't order that day.)

I was packing everything up and had an idea. I took the Five Things to Tell Your Friends about Breast Cancer card from the recipe card pack. I attached it to the Recipe Card Holder. I'll put this on the host's coffee table. (I know there's one because she's a repeat host. ;)) I plan to draw people's attention to it as they arrive.

So, what do you think? Maybe not genius but not too shabby. Right?

Sounds Great! Let us know how is goes...

Sounds great!!

I wish I had earned one! By the way, be careful getting into the host's house, now that your head is so big, it might not fit! :D

Great idea! After May, I was thinking of having something else. Disney related or Kit related...whatever.

I love this idea. I haven't used mine yet (except for my meeting yesterday). Have a great show!

I would have loved to earn the recipe card holder, but didn't. And even if I had, I wouldn't be able to have it. My son can't be around magnets :-(...

But your idea sounds great!!!

Rea - you ARE a genius!!!

(It takes one to know one, tee-hee!)

wadesgirl said:
I wish I had earned one! By the way, be careful getting into the host's house, now that your head is so big, it might not fit! :D

:D:D:D Too funny, Allison! :D:D:D

Ah, Rae, can't you just feel the love?:love:

pampchefsarah said:
:D:D:D Too funny, Allison! :D:D:D

Ah, Rae, can't you just feel the love?:love:

I had to, couldn't help myself.

Ahhhh, I feel the love.It worked well, sort of. My host rearranged her family room and removed the coffee table. LOL! I put the Recipe Card Holder on the corner of my table. I saw several women stand and read the card. People oohed and ahhed over it. Got 1 May booking. :)

raebates said:
My host rearranged her family room and removed the coffee table. LOL!

This would happen to me!!!! LOL!!:D

What is the purpose of the recipe card holder?

The recipe card holder is designed to hold and display recipe cards while cooking or baking. It keeps the card in an upright position, making it easy to read and follow the recipe while keeping it clean and free from spills or stains.

What size recipe cards does the holder accommodate?

The recipe card holder can accommodate standard size recipe cards, which are typically 4x6 inches or 3x5 inches. It can also hold larger or smaller cards, but they may not fit as snugly in the holder.

Can the recipe card holder be used for other purposes?

Yes, the recipe card holder can also be used to hold other types of cards or paper, such as index cards, note cards, or even small photos. It can also be used as a small stand for a tablet or phone.

Is the recipe card holder dishwasher safe?

Yes, the recipe card holder is dishwasher safe and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

What materials is the recipe card holder made of?

The recipe card holder is made of durable plastic, making it lightweight and easy to clean. It also has a non-slip base to prevent it from sliding on countertops while in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tams
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Leigh0725