• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trivet or Hwc Recipe Cards and Cake Tester?

In summary, the decision between the trivet and HWC recipe cards and cake tester for your children's teachers ultimately depends on their interests and preferences. If you're unsure, the trivet is a safe and practical option, but switching it up with the HWC recipe cards and cake tester could also be a nice gesture. Congratulations on your successful show and thank you for being a dedicated parent.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'm undecided between either the trivet or HWC recipe cards and cake tester for my children's teachers. We have 6 teachers total. I have a show closing that is family and she's offered me her host discount and it's a $900 show so between that and my commission the discount will be 30% + 24%. I gave them the beaded spreader for Christmas and last year gave the teachers the trivet at the end of the year but of course 5 teachers are different this year and the trivet is too!

I have to send in this show tomorrow night. Which would you choose?

I would choose Trivet. I think they appeal to a wider variety of people.

I would definately go w/ Trivet..

Yep, the trivet. Coffee mugs go nicely on them. :) But, I also just like it better.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your dilemma with us. First of all, congratulations on having such a successful show and being able to take advantage of the host discount. That's a great opportunity to get some amazing products at a discounted price. In terms of choosing between the trivet and HWC recipe cards and cake tester for your children's teachers, it ultimately depends on what you think they would appreciate more. The trivet is a practical and useful item that can be used in the kitchen, while the HWC recipe cards and cake tester are more specific to baking. If you know that your children's teachers enjoy cooking and baking, then the HWC recipe cards and cake tester may be a better choice. However, if you're unsure or want to play it safe, the trivet is always a great option. It's a versatile gift that can be used for hot dishes, as a decorative piece, or even as a serving tray. You mentioned that you gave the teachers the trivet last year, so perhaps this year you could switch it up and go with the HWC recipe cards and cake tester. It's always nice to give something new and different. I hope this helps you make your decision. Whatever you choose, I'm sure your children's teachers will appreciate the thoughtful gift. Thank you for being such a dedicated and caring parent. Have a successful show tomorrow night!

1. What is a trivet and how do I use it?

A trivet is a heat-resistant mat or stand that is used to protect your countertops or table from hot dishes. To use a trivet, simply place it on the surface and then place your hot dish on top of it.

2. How do I clean my trivet?

Most trivets can be wiped clean with a damp cloth or sponge. For tougher stains, you can use a mild dish soap and water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on your trivet as they can damage the surface.

3. What is an Hwc recipe card and how do I use it?

An Hwc recipe card is a recipe card that is specifically designed for use with our Pampered Chef Heritage Collection stoneware. These recipe cards are made from a durable material that can withstand high temperatures and can be used in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

4. Can I write on my Hwc recipe cards with any type of pen?

No, it is recommended to use a permanent marker or pen on Hwc recipe cards. This will ensure that your writing stays on the card and doesn't smudge or fade when exposed to heat or water.

5. What is a cake tester and how do I use it?

A cake tester is a thin, pointed tool used to test the doneness of cakes, muffins, and other baked goods. To use it, simply insert the tester into the center of the baked good and if it comes out clean, the baked good is done. If there is batter or crumbs on the tester, the baked good needs more time in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letmepamperu13
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • akrebecca
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • CookieChick