• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Recipe Card Stand/Holder - Ideas Wanted!

In summary, Kelly is looking for a way to display recipes using a stand or holder. She thinks the SA small bowl caddy or small plate holder from the dollar store would work, and she also suggests the photo holder from the store. Don suggests the small bowl caddy and the small plate holder from the dollar store.
Leigh0725
I'm having an open house in August and am on the hunt for a stand/holder that I can put a recipe card in. Something cheap that can be used again. Any thoughts?

Could you use the SA small bowl caddy in some way for it. It has the slit in the ball on the top for a recipe card or something... a way to show another product.

Recipe holderI was planning to use that for two of the recipes, however, I will be having some others that I wasn't sure how to display.

When we get the new napkin holders, they would work... I second the small bowl caddy.

photo holder from the $$ store

Small plate holder- I can't remember where I got mine, but that's how I display my RUFTH trivet!

Kelly, I never thought of yhat for the RUFTH trivet...thanks!

KellyTheChef said:
Small plate holder- I can't remember where I got mine, but that's how I display my RUFTH trivet!
What a great idea! It would be easy to take to shows too!:)

Kelly,

Love the idea of a plate holder. I had not thought of that. I have been wanting an easy way to promote the trivets without having to go through a lot. This is perfect! I think I even have one I am not using in a drawer!

I have seen them at the Dollar Tree too - a reason to go there, just what I need!!!:D

Don't talk about the Dollare Tree, I don't need to go in there. It's like the office supply store. I always find more than I need.

You guys are too funny! Glad to have helped you all out!

Up until I found my small plate holder, though, I just layed the RUFTH trivet into my small oval baker...it sat up slightly, so you could see it. I keep it on my demo table so I don't forget to talk about rounding up...just in case I forget when I am going over the receipts with them.

BTW~ Make sure when you are discussing RUFTH that you mention that you will ASSUME everyone would like to participate and you will just automatically round their orders up unless they put a line through it (not to participate) or unless they put an extra $$ amount on that line, in order to donate extra. That way, I don't have to ask each person as they are checking out...and it increases the amount of $$ going to RUFTH. I very seldom have someone put a line through it...though it DOES happen!

<end of hijack!>

1. What is the purpose of the Open House Recipe Card Stand/Holder?

The Open House Recipe Card Stand/Holder is designed to hold recipe cards and keep them easily accessible for use during cooking or baking. It can also be used as a display stand for showcasing recipe cards at cooking events or in the kitchen.

2. Is the Open House Recipe Card Stand/Holder adjustable?

Yes, the stand/holder has an adjustable angle feature, allowing you to choose the best viewing angle for your recipe cards.

3. What size recipe cards does the Open House Recipe Card Stand/Holder accommodate?

The stand/holder can hold standard-sized recipe cards (4x6 inches) as well as larger recipe cards (5x7 inches).

4. Can the Open House Recipe Card Stand/Holder be used for other purposes besides holding recipe cards?

Yes, the stand/holder can also be used to hold and display index cards, photos, notes, and other small pieces of paper.

5. Does the Open House Recipe Card Stand/Holder come with recipe cards included?

No, the stand/holder does not come with recipe cards. However, it is compatible with most standard-sized recipe cards and can be used with your own collection or any recipe cards purchased separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • newtopamperedchef