• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Recipes to Include in a Thank You Card

In summary, Beth suggests recipes for a thank you card, including the Cran-Raspberry Fizz and the Tangy Pepper Brie.
feather18
Hey Can yall give me some quick recipe ideas to put in a thank you card for my hosts? Something kind of generic?

Thanks!

What about the ever-famous Turtle Fudge Skillet cake? The Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels are fantastic also and very simple. I'll look for that recipe for you. It was in the season's best the year I started. The shopping list is pretty simple; crescent rolls, cream cheese, garlic, italian sea, ham, baby spinach. You mix the cc,garlic, and italian sea then unroll the crescent rolls and slather on the mixture then top with ham and spinach. Cut into rolls and back for 15 minutes a 350 degrees. These make a great after-school snack too. My boys will eat a whole Lg. Round Stone full!

Those pinwheels are on CC in the theme show archive. YUM!!

I was going to suggest a beverage. People rarely get delicious beverage recipes, so they're likely to keep it. The Cran-Raspberry Fizz (and the lemon-lime variation) from the current SBRC is delicious.

Thank you for the ideas!! See I got some Thank you cards in the clearance sec. at WM, and they are soo cute, they say, "sending you a sweet note from my kitchen to yours" and inside they have a recipe card!

Ooh- then it should be a dessert to go with the "sweet" theme.

I know! Easy Peanut Butter Presses. I love these cookies, and they're super easy. They're in All the Best.

1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 egg
1 cup sugar

Combine ingredients. Press, using cookie press, onto stone. Bake at 350 for 11-14 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Remove from stone, cool completely.
If desired, drizzle with melted chocolate.

chefann said:
Ooh- then it should be a dessert to go with the "sweet" theme.

I know! Easy Peanut Butter Presses. I love these cookies, and they're super easy. They're in All the Best.

1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 egg
1 cup sugar

Combine ingredients. Press, using cookie press, onto stone. Bake at 350 for 11-14 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Remove from stone, cool completely.
If desired, drizzle with melted chocolate.

AND! It will make them all want to buy the Dec. guest special Cookie Press!:D ;)

yeah i was going to say, what if they dont have the cookie press!! LOL! good idea!

Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue is easy, only a few ingredients. Also, the Tangy pepper brie recipe for this season is excellent and only a few ingreidents.

I believe the chocolate recipe is at the recipe search in consultant's corner and the brie should be at consultant's corner too (plus it is in the current seasons best).

thanks Beth!

What are some easy recipes to include in a thank you card?

Some easy recipes to include in a thank you card are no-bake cookies, homemade granola, slow cooker chili, banana bread, and lemon bars.

How can I personalize the recipes to make them more special?

You can personalize the recipes by adding a handwritten note or special message to the recipient, using their favorite ingredients or flavors, or including a photo of you making the recipe together.

Can I include allergy-friendly recipes in my thank you card?

Yes, you can include allergy-friendly recipes in your thank you card. Make sure to list all ingredients and any potential allergens to ensure the recipient can safely enjoy the recipe.

Are there any tips for packaging the recipe with the thank you card?

You can package the recipe with the thank you card by using a clear plastic bag or small box tied with a ribbon. You can also include a small kitchen tool or ingredient needed for the recipe.

Can I include a recipe that is not my own in a thank you card?

Yes, you can include a recipe that is not your own in a thank you card. Just make sure to give credit to the original source and include any necessary modifications or substitutions you made when preparing the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
galep
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies