• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Would Like the Fall Flash in Email Form...

In summary, the conversation is about completing a form on a website to sign up for a newsletter service. The person asks for others to not post their email address and instead to use the form. The person also mentions that if they don't receive the newsletter within a day, they should check their spam folder. It is also noted that current subscribers do not need to fill out the form. One person thanks Joy for the service and another asks if their current subscriber will get credit for referring them. Lastly, someone apologizes for not reading the instructions and asks when they will receive the newsletter.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Please go here: http://www.tastytidbits.net/?page_id=13 and complete the form.

Please do not post your email address here and ask for it. You need to sign up through the form to load into my database so I can send it to you. I am getting too many requests to be able to load your information manually.

If you don't see it within a day, please check your spam folder. I get dumped into spam folders alot! Thanks.

ETA: IF YOU ARE A CURRENT SUBSCRIBER, you do not need to do this... you'll get it automatically. Thanks!

Last edited:
So nice of you. Thanks!!

Thanks for sharing Joy!

Joy, you are awesome!I have already filled out the form.I got many other referrals for newsletter services at conference, but none by someone who actually is a consultant (or has been.)If I choose to sign up for this service, will my ex-director (who is a subscriber) get the credit for referring me? Anyone who knows can answer!

PampChefJoy said:
Please go here: http://www.tastytidbits.net/?page_id=13 and complete the form.

Please do not post your email address here and ask for it. You need to sign up through the form to load into my database so I can send it to you. I am getting too many requests to be able to load your information manually.

If you don't see it within a day, please check your spam folder. I get dumped into spam folders alot! Thanks.

ETA: IF YOU ARE A CURRENT SUBSCRIBER, you do not need to do this... you'll get it automatically. Thanks!

Hey Joy, sorry I didn't read this before I asked for a sample! Any idea when we will get these via email????

I can't wait for my subscription to another service to end! Thanks so much Joy!!!

Related to ifYou Would Like the Fall Flash in Email Form...

1. What is the Fall Flash in Email Form?

The Fall Flash in Email Form is a seasonal email newsletter from Pampered Chef that provides subscribers with exclusive recipes, cooking tips, and product promotions for the fall season.

2. How often will I receive the Fall Flash in Email Form?

The Fall Flash in Email Form is sent out once a week during the fall season, typically from September to November.

3. How can I sign up for the Fall Flash in Email Form?

You can sign up for the Fall Flash in Email Form by visiting our website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up form. You can also sign up through a Pampered Chef consultant if you have one.

4. Is the Fall Flash in Email Form free?

Yes, the Fall Flash in Email Form is completely free for subscribers. There is no cost to sign up and receive our seasonal email newsletter.

5. Can I unsubscribe from the Fall Flash in Email Form at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the Fall Flash in Email Form at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. You can also contact our customer service team to unsubscribe or manage your email preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
areacmayor
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies