• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Social Kitchen Show: Fun & Delicious Desserts!

In summary, the Ice Cream Social Kitchen Show is a fun event where guests are asked to bring a banana and participate in preparing various toppings for ice cream. The host will demonstrate how to make Spiced Apple Topping and Bananas Foster Stir Fry using different cookware and tools, while guests can also try preparing the toppings themselves. Some recommended tools include the New Traditions Rectangular Baker, Serrated Bread Knife, Mini-Serving Spatula, and Ice Cream Dipper. The total cost for all the tools is $835.75. Tips for a successful demo include setting up stations, having all ingredients and tools ready, keeping the demo interactive, and allowing guests to sample the finished products and take home their own banana peeler/corer
DebPC
Staff member
by Linda Brusven

Ice Cream Social Kitchen Show
Here's the scoop on a Great Time!

* Call all your guests the night before and let them know to bring a banana. This will also help to find out from those that didn't RSVP, and we'll be doing a fun thing with the bananas!

* I will prepare SPICED APPLE TOPPING showing cookware, apple peeler/corer/slicer, etc.. then we'll have all other ingredients either almost all done ahead with me just showing a little more or if your guests are up to it, they can come up and try things out and help prepare the toppings.

You'll want:

Brownies: shows New Traditions Rectangular Baker, Serrated Bread Knife,
Mini-Serving Spatula Vanilla Ice Cream: shows Ice Cream Dipper
Cool Whip: shows Easy Accent Decorator, Medium Scoop
Caramels: shows Small Sauce Pan, Spiral Whisk, Bamboo Spooners Pineapple slices: shows Colander & Bowl Set, Can Opener, Apple Wedger, Large Cutting Board, Handy Scraper, Bamboo Tongs
Strawberries: shows Egg Slicer Plus, Cook's Corer, Small Batter Bowl, Small Mix N' Scraper Peanut butter cups, Oreos, Nuts: shows , Food Chopper Chocolate (just a piece or choc chips): shows Deluxe Cheese Grater, Grate Container
Bananas: shows Crinkle Cutter
Maraschino cherries: shows Small Serving Tongs, Chillzanne Mini-Bowl Sprinkles, mini m&m's, or mini chocolate chips: shows Adjustable Measuring Spoons Hot fudge sauce: shows Large Micro-Cooker, Bamboo Spoon Set, V-Shaped Cutter Chillzanne Platter with Divider (to place toppings in), Spiced Apple Topping in Delightful Desserts Cookbook: shows Stir-fry Skillet & Lid, Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer & Stand, Utility Knife, Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend, Adjustable Scoop, MeasureAll Cup, Measure Mix&Pour, Nylon Tool Set
*Ingredients: 3-4 Jonathan or Braeburn apples, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 3/4 tsp. Cinnamon Plus **Spice Blend (I will have), 1/3 cup apple juice, 1 tbsp. cornstarch, 2 tbsp. butter or margarine.

Of course you don't have to have all the above toppings. That just gives you an idea and maybe some you already have at home!

Ice Cream Social Demo tips....

a.. Set up stations and have guests do the work after you've explained what they will be using.
* Demo the cookware yourself doing the Spiced Apple Topping (Delightful
Desserts) or Bananas Foster Stir Fry (Casual Cooking), then have guests break into stations as an alternative.
* Here are some of the tools you'll use....maybe you'll think of more....
New Traditions Rectangular Baker, Serrated Bread Knife, Mini-Serving Spatula for Brownies, Ice Cream Dipper with Vanilla Ice Cream, Easy Accent Decorator, Medium Scoop for Cool Whip, Small Sauce Pan, Spiral Whisk, Bamboo Spooners for melting caramels, Colander & Bowl Set, Can Opener, Apple Wedger, Large Cutting Board, Handy Scraper, Bamboo Tongs for Pineapple slices, Egg Slicer Plus, Cook's Corer, Small Batter Bowl, Small Mix N' Scraper for Strawberries, Food Chopper for peanut butter cups-oreos-nuts, Deluxe Cheese Grater, Grate Container for chocolate, Crinkle Cutter for bananas, Small Serving Tongs, Chillzanne Mini-Bowl for maraschino cherries, Adjustable Measuring Spoons for sprinkles-mini m&m's-mini chocolate chips, Large Micro-Cooker, Bamboo Spoon Set, V-Shaped Cutter for heating up and drizzling fudge sauce, Chillzanne Platter with Divider (to place toppings in), Stir-fry Skillet & Lid, Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer & Stand, Utility Knife, Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend, Adjustable Scoop, MeasureAll Cup, Measure Mix&Pour, Nylon Tool Set for Spiced Apple Topping in Delightful Desserts Cookbook, Ice Shaver to shave up some
yogurt. ***Total $835.75!!!!***

b.. Make sure all the ingredients and tools are ready to go before starting the demo. Have all the toppings cut and prepped ahead of time to save time. c.. Keep the demonstration moving along with lots of interaction. Ask questions, let people try different tasks and give everyone a chance to have fun. d.. Let the guest sample the ice cream and toppings at the end of the demo. e.. Don't forget to remind guests to take home their banana peeler/corer/slicer for future use!

As a fellow ice cream lover, I am so excited to attend this Ice Cream Social Kitchen Show! The idea of a banana-themed fun activity is so creative and I can't wait to see what it is. I'm also looking forward to learning how to make the Spiced Apple Topping and trying out all the different toppings with the various tools shown. It's great that we have the option to participate in preparing the toppings or just watching the demo. This is going to be a delicious and informative event. Thank you for organizing it, Linda!

1. What is the "Ice Cream Social Kitchen Show" event?

The "Ice Cream Social Kitchen Show" event is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration that focuses on creating delicious and unique desserts using Pampered Chef products. It is a great opportunity to learn new recipes and techniques, while also enjoying some tasty treats.

2. How do I book an "Ice Cream Social Kitchen Show" for my group?

To book an "Ice Cream Social Kitchen Show" for your group, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to schedule a date and time that works for everyone, and can also provide more information about the event and what to expect.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend the event?

No, you do not need any cooking experience to attend the "Ice Cream Social Kitchen Show." Our consultants will walk you through each recipe and provide tips and tricks along the way. It's a fun and relaxed environment, perfect for beginners and experienced cooks alike.

4. What types of desserts will be featured at the "Ice Cream Social Kitchen Show"?

The specific desserts may vary depending on the consultant, but some popular options include ice cream sundaes, homemade ice cream sandwiches, and creative toppings for ice cream. The focus is on using Pampered Chef products to make these desserts extra special and delicious.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the event?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the event. Our consultants will have a variety of products available for purchase, and they can also help you place an order if there is something specific you are interested in. Plus, purchasing products at the event may also qualify you for special discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows