• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Social Ideas: Make Your Show Stand Out with Interactive Fun!

In summary, some unique ice cream flavors to offer at your show are lavender honey, black sesame, matcha green tea, salted caramel with bacon bits, and olive oil and sea salt. To make your ice cream social interactive and fun, consider setting up a DIY sundae bar, having a blind taste test challenge, or a build-your-own ice cream sandwich station. You can also provide dairy-free or vegan options for guests with dietary restrictions. For displaying the ice cream, options include a traditional cart, a table with different flavors and toppings, or a tiered dessert stand. To incorporate fun activities, consider a sundae decorating contest, a trivia game, or a blindfolded "make your own sundae" race. Pr
Brandi2007
i am planning an ice-cream social for a show that I have right after conference. The people attending this show have been to a few of mine already and I really want to twist it up and make it new to them. So what better way to do that than make it interactive! I have read and saved all the files I could find on here already... does anyone have a extra tips or ideas that they would be willing to share? I would love to make this show a memorable one! These guests/ past hosts have really helped get my business booming! Thanks in advance for all your creative ideas!:D

TrifleMake the Fudgey Brownie Trifle and maybe replace the pudding with icecream or do the Lime Berry Mousse Trifle - give everyone their own job? Or people could make their own mini-trifles? There's the Black Forest Sundaes too.

Black Forest Sundaes
In Large Micro Cooker, combine and microwave on HIGH for 20 - 60 seconds, stirring after every 20 seconds until smooth and glossy:
1 19oz can cherry pie filling
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Spoon ice cream into appropriate dishes and top with the warm sauce.

Attachments

• Fudgey Brownie Trifle.doc
    41 KB · Views: 296
I have been to this hosts home before for another show so I know they will all be at tables. I was thinking of setting up stations where one or two guests would be in charge of each set up. Maybe one can chop nuts, another can grate chocolate, and then have THEM talk about the items as they use them (I will fill in key points). This is such a fun crowd so I know it will go well... any thoughts on other tools to use at the stations? I think I may have warm brownies to serve under the icecream.

1. What are some unique ice cream flavors to offer at my show?

Some popular and unique ice cream flavors to consider offering at your show are lavender honey, black sesame, matcha green tea, salted caramel with bacon bits, and olive oil and sea salt.

2. How can I make my ice cream social interactive and fun for guests?

There are several ways to make your ice cream social interactive and fun for guests. You can set up a DIY sundae bar with a variety of toppings, have a blind taste test challenge with different flavors, or have a build-your-own ice cream sandwich station.

3. Can I offer dairy-free or vegan options for guests with dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can offer dairy-free or vegan options such as sorbet, coconut milk-based ice cream, or almond milk-based ice cream. You can also provide a list of ingredients for each flavor to accommodate guests with allergies.

4. How should I display the ice cream at my show?

There are a few options for displaying the ice cream at your show. You can use a traditional ice cream cart or set up a table with different flavors and toppings. Another fun option is to use a tiered dessert stand to showcase the different flavors.

5. What are some fun activities to incorporate into the ice cream social?

In addition to the DIY sundae bar and taste test challenge, you can also have a sundae decorating contest, a trivia game about ice cream facts, or a blindfolded "make your own sundae" race. You can also offer a prize for the most creative or delicious sundae.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Debbieskk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Debbieskk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies