• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Won Free Leadership Registration! Excitement Abounds!

In summary, the "I Won Free Leadership Registration!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that gives consultants the chance to win a free registration to their annual Leadership Conference. To enter, consultants must make a qualifying purchase of $75 or more during the designated timeframe. The deadline to enter is typically announced at the beginning of the timeframe and winners will be notified via email or phone. The free registration includes admission to the conference, which features workshops, training sessions, and keynote addresses from industry leaders, as well as meals and other perks. Travel and accommodations are not included.
SusanBP0129
I won Free Leadership Registration! I am so excited!! I never win anything!! LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D

SusanBP0129 said:
I won Free Leadership Registration! I am so excited!! I never win anything!! LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D
Congratulations Sue!!! Thats so exciting and I am very happy for you! :D

Awesome!
So now you HAVE to qualify to go!
:)

WOO HOO!!! Good for you! Congrats! :D

WAHOO!! Way to Go!

Good job! Congrats!

YAH for you!!WooHoo!

That is exciting Susan! :thumbup: :thumbup:

That is SO cool!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Congrats! How exciting! My AD won today as well!

Sue!!! Thats GREAT!!! CONGRATS!!!!:D :D :D

Awesome!!! Enjoy your trip!

YEAH! My director won too. I am really excited for her because $$$ is tight for her right now.

Yeah!! I am so happy for you!

I noticed the name of someone I met at conference 4 years ago...I emailed her to say congrats!

PC is soooooooooo awesome to us with all of the perks they give!!

That is soooo exciting!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Awesome! Congrats and good luck on qualifying!

Related to I Won Free Leadership Registration! Excitement Abounds!

What is the "I Won Free Leadership Registration!" promotion?

The "I Won Free Leadership Registration!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that gives consultants the opportunity to win a free registration to our annual Leadership Conference. This conference is a valuable opportunity for consultants to learn new skills, network with other consultants, and get motivated for the upcoming year.

How do I enter the "I Won Free Leadership Registration!" promotion?

To enter the promotion, simply make a qualifying purchase of $75 or more during the designated timeframe. Each qualifying purchase will earn you one entry into the drawing for a free Leadership Conference registration.

When is the deadline to enter the "I Won Free Leadership Registration!" promotion?

The deadline to enter the promotion is typically announced at the beginning of the designated timeframe. It is important to make your qualifying purchase and enter the promotion before the deadline to be eligible to win a free registration.

How will I know if I have won the "I Won Free Leadership Registration!" promotion?

If you are the lucky winner of the free registration, you will be notified by email or phone within a few days after the deadline. Be sure to check your email and voicemail regularly to make sure you don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!

If I win the "I Won Free Leadership Registration!" promotion, what is included in the free registration?

The free registration includes admission to the Leadership Conference, which typically includes workshops, training sessions, and keynote addresses from industry leaders. It also includes meals and other perks throughout the conference. Travel and accommodations are not included, so be sure to plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
obxchef
  • chefann
  • General Chat