• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Stay at Hyatt Regency for Leadership 2009 | Exciting News for Winners!

In summary, the participants all congratulated each other on their wins, and made plans to attend Leadership 2009.
abaker1
Gold Member
I just got an email saying that I won a FREE nights stay at the Hyatt Regency during Leadership 2009 from the drawing that was held today!! I am so excited!! I never win anything!! Plus my director who I will be rooming with won a free room for this year at last years Leadership!! Wahoo!! Just had to share!!:D:thumbup:

Anyone else win???

Congratulations, Annie! How exciting!

congratulations!

That's awesome Annie!

Congrats! :D:D

Congrats Annie !!!! I didn't win and I am assuming the other winners dont belong to CS or they would be sharing their success too. !!!!! It is great winning things to go along with what is going to be such a great time at leadership this year I am very excited to go. I got my plane ticket today !!!!

Thanks everyone!! I called my director last night too! She was excited!

Christina--that's awesome you got your ticket!!! I can't wait for January!!

I won a free night, too. :D

Yay Sue!!! Congrats to you too!!:D

Thanks Annie! I cannot wait!
Is this your 1st Leadership?

Thanks! Yes this is my 1st Leadership! I am SO excited!! How about you--your 1st?

2nd for me. I went last year as a FD. This is year I am going as a Director! Woohoo!
Looks like you'll be a director by January, too!! :D

Congrats ladies!! I was hoping.....but I guess there's still a little time for the other drawings. Congrats again!!

Will you be walking there??
I am crossing everything I have that my 4th & 5th recruits qualify by Nov 30th!!! :D
This has been a big year for me!! At the beginning of 2008 I didn't even know if I was going to continue with PC... I took quite a few months off after having my son in May 2007--and then once I decided this is what I wanted and rethinking my why, etc I've been going strong ever since!!! I've just had a whole different mind set this year!! :D

Hope to meet you there!!!!!

Good for you!!! You are AWESOME!! :D

I walked at National in July.
My goal was FD by Leadership last year and D by Conf '08.
My new goal is 5 new recruits by Leadership this year.
3 down, 2 to go!

Hope to mee you too!!!

I won too! cool to see my name on the website. I wasn't going to go, but we'll see where my funds are at the end of the month. I can do it for under $400.

Congrats to you too Julie!! I thought it was cool to see my name on the website too!! :) Of course it was under Elizabeth, but I've gone by Annie all my life--my middle name is Ann!

Hope to see you in January!! I've heard it's well worth the time and investment!!! I can't wait!!

HOLY COW!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to it. I've never earned a trip and this year I am! I want the extra 3000 points.

Hey Julie!!! CONGRATS!!!

Must be something in the OREGON air.... I WON a FREE nights stay as well!!!

I made a commitment to re-promote to Director in 2008... :( Not sure that will happen in time for Leadership now...BUT... I will be there soon. FD is a great place to be though..

See you at Leadership!!

1. What is Leadership 2009?

Leadership 2009 is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef for its top performing consultants. It is a time for recognition, training, and networking with other successful consultants.

2. How can I qualify for a free stay at Hyatt Regency for Leadership 2009?

To qualify for a free stay at Hyatt Regency for Leadership 2009, you must be one of the top performers in your region and have met certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef.

3. Can I bring a guest with me to the Hyatt Regency for Leadership 2009?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest with you to the Hyatt Regency for Leadership 2009. However, their stay will not be covered by Pampered Chef and you will be responsible for any additional fees or expenses.

4. What is included in the free stay at Hyatt Regency for Leadership 2009?

The free stay at Hyatt Regency for Leadership 2009 includes a one-night stay at the hotel, as well as access to all conference events, training sessions, and meals provided by Pampered Chef.

5. Can I opt out of the free stay at Hyatt Regency and receive a cash equivalent?

No, the free stay at Hyatt Regency for Leadership 2009 is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent. However, you are welcome to make your own arrangements for accommodation and attend the conference at your own expense.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
  • kreaser
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies