• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover If Anyone Has Won the Free Hotel Night Stay or Airfare Prize Yet

In summary, to enter the contest for a chance to win a free hotel night stay or airfare prize, you must make a purchase of $75 or more at a Pampered Chef party or through a consultant's personal website during the promotional period. The winner will be announced within 7 days after the end of the promotional period and can increase their chances of winning by making multiple purchases during this time. Unfortunately, purchases made before the promotional period will not count as entries. And finally, you do not have to be present at the party to win as the winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I was just wondering if any one has either won the free hotel night stay or free airfare I know they said the winners will get an email saying how to claim their prize.

Me too I am kinda hoping I would win something but I got a backup plan if I don't so I make sure I attend leadership. :D

How exciting!! I totally forgot about the drawing!! I can't wait to get a call!! :D I'm thinking POSITIVE!!! :D

Hmmm... do you think they would leave a message if you didn't answer the phone?? I got 3 calls this morning/afternoon within about 1 hour of each other from a toll free/1888 number... But they hung up before the answering machine picked up!! I guess I better start answering the phone today even if I don't know the number!!:)

When HO calls you (anyone other than the Solution Center that is) - it's a 630 area code

Thanks Linda!! :)

1. How do I enter to win the free hotel night stay or airfare prize?

To enter the contest, you must make a purchase of $75 or more at a Pampered Chef party or through a consultant's personal website during the promotional period. Each purchase counts as one entry.

2. When will the winner of the free hotel night stay or airfare prize be announced?

The winner will be announced within 7 days after the end of the promotional period. Keep an eye on our social media pages and website for the announcement.

3. Can I enter more than once to increase my chances of winning?

Yes, you can enter as many times as you'd like by making multiple purchases of $75 or more during the promotional period. Each purchase counts as one entry.

4. What if I've already made a purchase before the contest was announced?

Unfortunately, purchases made before the promotional period will not count as entries for the free hotel night stay or airfare prize. However, any purchases made during the promotional period will count as entries.

5. Do I have to be present at the party to win the free hotel night stay or airfare prize?

No, you do not have to be present at the party to win. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries, regardless of attendance at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • cincychef
  • General Chat