• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Received the HWC Charm Yet?

In summary, the HWC Charm is a special charm for members of the Pampered Chef Hostess With a Charm program. To receive the charm, you must successfully host a cooking show with sales totaling at least $200. Once your cooking show has been submitted and processed, it typically takes 6-8 weeks for the HWC Charm to be delivered to your hostess. The HWC Charm that you receive is randomly selected from a collection of exclusive charms and cannot be purchased. As long as your cooking show meets the minimum sales requirement, you will automatically receive the charm without any additional action on your part.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has received their HWC charm yet? I know I qualified for it but I haven't got it yet. Was wondering if anyone else has? Thanks for the input!

How do you know that you qualified for the HWC charm? I'm new to PC (just finished my SS1). Is there somewhere in consultants corner that you found that out?

You had to sell a total of Help Whip Cancer products in the month of May. You can run a report in Pampered Partner to find out what you sold and how many!

Same BoatI was just wondering the same thing. I know that I've earned it too and I haven't gotten mine. Hmmm....

I received my charm about 2 weeks ago, but I had submitted my first show with HWC items on it early and I had way over the 25 required to get the charm. It will probably just take some time to get the charms to everyone, it will get to you soon!

I got my HWC charm at the beginning of the month. My first fundraiser put me way over the top. I was surprised it was shipped directly to me instead of my director (like the others)....it was nice!

Okay, I'm sure everyone saw the Weekly Bites about the charm. We sold way too many HWC products and they don't have enough charms! That's great and all but I really want my charm! Hopefully I/we don't have have to wait too long!

What is the HWC Charm and how do I receive it?

The HWC Charm is a special charm for members of the Pampered Chef Hostess With a Charm program. To receive the charm, you must successfully host a cooking show with sales totaling at least $200.

How long does it take to receive the HWC Charm?

Once your cooking show has been submitted and processed, it typically takes 6-8 weeks for the HWC Charm to be delivered to your hostess. If you have not received your charm after 8 weeks, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I choose which HWC Charm I receive?

The HWC Charm that you receive is randomly selected from a collection of exclusive charms. We are unable to accommodate specific requests for a certain charm.

Is the HWC Charm available for purchase?

The HWC Charm is not available for purchase and can only be earned by successfully hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show with sales totaling at least $200. It is our way of thanking our valued hostesses for sharing our products with their friends and family.

Do I need to do anything special to receive the HWC Charm?

As long as your cooking show meets the minimum sales requirement of $200, you will automatically receive the HWC Charm. There is no additional action required on your part. Simply sit back, relax, and wait for your charm to arrive!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy