• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Who Earned the Bracelet Received It Yet?

In summary, the Bracelet is a recognition award given by Pampered Chef to consultants who meet certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific timeframe. It is typically shipped within 2-3 weeks after the end of the qualification period. The style of Bracelet is predetermined and cannot be customized. If the requirements are not met, the Bracelet will not be received, but there are other recognition awards offered such as pins, charms, and trips.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Anyone who earned the bracelet before mid month received theirs yet? Just curious!

I haven't received mine yet, but I heard some people have already received theirs. It seems like they are slowly being sent out, so hopefully we'll get ours soon!

1. What is the Bracelet and how can I earn it?

The Bracelet is a recognition award given by Pampered Chef to consultants who have achieved certain sales and recruiting goals. It is earned by consistently meeting or exceeding these goals within a specific timeframe.

2. When will I receive my Bracelet if I have earned it?

The Bracelet is typically shipped to consultants within 2-3 weeks after the end of the qualification period. It may take longer depending on shipping times and other factors.

3. Can I choose the style of Bracelet I receive?

No, the style of Bracelet is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be customized or changed. However, all Bracelets are beautiful and symbolize your hard work and success as a consultant.

4. What happens if I do not meet the requirements for the Bracelet during the qualification period?

If you do not meet the requirements for the Bracelet during the qualification period, you will not receive it. However, you can continue to strive for the Bracelet in future qualification periods.

5. Is the Bracelet the only recognition award offered by Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recognition awards for consultants who achieve different levels of success. These include pins, charms, and trips to destinations around the world.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • monicag