• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Saved $70 on Conference Registration!

In summary, to save $70 on conference registration, you must register during the early bird period. This discount cannot be applied after the deadline has passed or combined with other discounts or promotions. No promo code is required and it only applies to new registrations. If you have already registered, you may still qualify for other discounts or promotions.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
How much conference registration is going to be.
I have heard different prices.
I just checked and I saved $70:eek: ...VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT!!!:D :D :D
I didn't make too much money on my commission checks, but hey, I got my registration partially paid!

It is $175 for Early Bird and on June 12, the price goes up to $225.

Early bird regristration is $175.00 I think I have 174.96 so I only have to pay a few dollars out of my pocket!!

What are the dates for early bird?

Usually through the end of May you can get Early Bird.

1. How can I save $70 on conference registration?

By taking advantage of the early bird registration discount, you can save $70 on conference registration. This discount is typically available for a limited time, so be sure to register as early as possible.

2. Can I still save $70 if I miss the early bird deadline?

Unfortunately, the early bird discount is only available for a limited time and cannot be applied after the deadline has passed. However, there may be other discounts or promotions available, so be sure to check our website or social media pages for updates.

3. Is there a promo code I need to use to save $70?

No, there is no promo code required for the $70 discount. As long as you register during the early bird period, the discount will automatically be applied to your registration fee.

4. Can I combine the $70 discount with other discounts or promotions?

No, the $70 discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It can only be applied to the regular conference registration fee.

5. What if I have already registered and then see the $70 discount available?

Unfortunately, the $70 discount is only available for new registrations during the early bird period. If you have already registered, you will not be able to receive the discount. However, you may qualify for other discounts or promotions, so be sure to check our website for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Mary Rose
  • pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies