• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can I Cancel My Husband's Conference Registration?

In summary, you have up to 24 hours after placing your order to cancel it. After that time, the order will be processed and shipped. If you cancel within 24 hours, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel after that time, you may be subject to a restocking fee. Once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled, but you can return the items for a refund or exchange. To cancel an order, please contact customer service with your order number. You can also cancel a subscription or auto-ship order at any time by contacting customer service.
AJPratt
Silver Member
My husband's registration for conference? I am still holding out hope that he might be able to go, but if he can't when can I cancel and get my money back? If I still can?

I don't know, Anne.....YOU are still going, aren't you??

According to what I just read, from this point on, you will get a refund, minus $50. Sorry...the deadline for a full refund was June 17th. I hope you are still going!!

Anne, you have until after Conference (July 20, I believe) to cancel. Unfortunately, Chris is right - at this point, they'll keep $50 for processing.

I had a consultant cancel going a few years ago and they told her it would be 30 days after the close of conference so at that time she got her refund at the end of August. Not sure, but I think they did it as a commission adjustment too. I'd call Home Office Monday and see what they say.

Thank goodness you clarified that you're canceling your hubby's & not your's:D

Oh, I am still going! I think I only paid the $50 total for his registration. I didn't sign him up for everything.

1. How long do I have to cancel my order?

You have up to 24 hours after placing your order to cancel it. After that time, the order will be processed and shipped.

2. Can I cancel an order after it has been shipped?

No, once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled. However, you can return the items for a refund or exchange.

3. How do I cancel an order?

To cancel an order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 or email us at [email protected]. Please have your order number ready for faster assistance.

4. Will I receive a full refund if I cancel my order?

Yes, if you cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel after that time, you may be subject to a restocking fee.

5. Can I cancel a subscription or auto-ship order?

Yes, you can cancel a subscription or auto-ship order at any time. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 or email us at [email protected] to cancel your subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Chozengirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pcchris