• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does Conference Registration Open? Help Needed!

In summary, conference registration typically opens in the early months of the year, and can vary from year to year. It is only available during the designated registration period and cannot be done before then. To register, visit the website and fill out a form and make payment. There is a limit to the number of attendees, so it is recommended to register early. Registration can also be transferred to another person with a possible fee and meeting eligibility requirements. For more information, contact customer service.
pcchris
Silver Member
Hey everyone!

When does HO open up registrations for all of the stuff at conference? I'm a little worried that it will be the first week in April, because we're going to be vacationing with NO COMPUTER! :eek: If anyone knows when they've started registrations in the past, please let me know so I can make other arrangements! Thank you!

Last year I booked my hotel room on 3/31. So who knows....they haven't told us yet.

I hope someone has an idea! Deb, I see you'll be in wave 3 also...did you get a CS button? It sure will b cool to meet all of the cheffers and put faces with names! I just hope I can sign up for everything I want to. ugh...I hope it's not while I'm gone. (self inflicted pity party going on!! - LOL!!!)

Related to When Does Conference Registration Open? Help Needed!

1. When does conference registration open?

Conference registration typically opens in the early months of the year, usually around January or February. The exact date may vary from year to year, so be sure to check our website or social media for updates.

2. Can I register for conference before it officially opens?

Unfortunately, no. Conference registration is only available during the designated registration period. We want to ensure that all attendees have a fair chance to secure their spot at the conference.

3. How do I register for conference?

To register for conference, simply visit our website during the registration period. You will be prompted to fill out a registration form and make your payment. Registration can be completed online or by mail.

4. Is there a limit to the number of people who can register for conference?

Yes, there is a limit to the number of attendees we can accommodate at conference. This limit is determined by the venue and resources available. We recommend registering early to secure your spot.

5. Can I transfer my conference registration to someone else?

Yes, you can transfer your registration to another person. However, there may be a transfer fee and the new attendee must meet all eligibility requirements. Please contact our customer service for more information on transferring your registration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Popinfresh78
  • pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711