• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Automatic Registration for Director Event?

In summary, Becky was informed that her name badge would be changed to reflect her preference and that she would no longer have to go to the booth to have it changed.
finley1991
I have an e-mail into HO and was wondering if anyone here might know the answer so I'm taking a chance! ;)

I registered for NC in April and at the time I held the title of Team Leader. On May 1st, I repromoted to Director and have stayed that way (thankfully) since!

Does anyone know if they will automatically register me for the Director Event/Lunch or will I need to change my registration upon check-in at Conference?

Thanks for your help!

On a side note, every e-mail I have sent to HO this week has been responded to within 24 hours! I really have never e-mailed HO about anything in the past except the Test Kitchens and I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly they responded!

As soon as I posted here, I got a response! WOW that was fast!!!! (although I'm not a new director!!!)

Hello Colleen,
Your packet will be in the Director pick upline. If you need to change any workshops you will need to go to change lines. Otherwise you are all set. Congratulations on your promotion to New Director..

Unlike my request for a hospitality director submitted MAY 24 with no response!:grumpy:

That's good to know - I was just going to email the same question about promoting to director...

Now - I just need to email to find out if I still get the $50 conference cash I won in the drawing as a team leader!:D The drawing was for consultants, SC, and TL's.

Chefbeckyd said:
That's good to know - I was just going to email the same question about promoting to director...

Now - I just need to email to find out if I still get the $50 conference cash I won in the drawing as a team leader!:D The drawing was for consultants, SC, and TL's.

Well you SHOULD! I can't see that they'd penalize you for promoting!?!

They are really good at registration about making changes if anything is wrong when you get your packet. If the title changed they can look it up (say you were a SC in June but already have made the requirements for TL but your nametag says SC. They'll look it up - or you can bring a printout of your IPT - and make the changes for you). There are people who will promote to Director on July 1 and their packet should be in the director pickup line.

bethcooks4u said:
Well you SHOULD!

They are really good at registration about making changes if anything is wrong when you get your packet. If the title changed they can look it up (say you were a SC in June but already have made the requirements for TL but your nametag says SC. They'll look it up - or you can bring a printout of your IPT - and make the changes for you). There are people who will promote to Director on July 1 and their packet should be in the director pickup line.

Yes! Every year, I've emailed, and requested that my name badge say Becky, not Rebecca. Every year, I've had to go to the booth and have them make a new tag for me. BUT this year, I actually got a call from Career Solutions asking me which name I preferred. They noticed a discrepancy in my info about it, and wanted it right for when I walk. So FINALLY it will be changed for good!

1. How do I register for the Director Event automatically?

To automatically register for the Director Event, you will need to login to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Events" section. From there, you can click on the "Director Event" and select the option to "Automatically Register" for the event. You will then need to confirm your registration and you will be all set.

2. Can I still attend the Director Event if I register manually?

Yes, you can still attend the Director Event even if you don't register automatically. However, we highly recommend using the automatic registration feature to secure your spot and ensure a smooth registration process.

3. Is there a deadline for automatic registration?

Yes, the deadline for automatic registration for the Director Event is typically two weeks before the event date. This allows us time to process and confirm all registrations before the event.

4. Can I cancel my automatic registration for the Director Event?

Yes, you can cancel your automatic registration for the Director Event at any time before the deadline. Simply go to the "Events" section in your Pampered Chef account and select the option to "Cancel Registration" for the event. Keep in mind that once the deadline has passed, your registration cannot be cancelled.

5. Can I transfer my automatic registration to someone else?

Yes, you can transfer your automatic registration to another Director within your team. To do this, please contact our customer service team and provide them with the name and email address of the Director you wish to transfer your registration to. Please note that transfers must be made before the registration deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Becca_in_MD