• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registration Packets on Day One

In summary, the first year Conference attendees arrive for their tour at various times but generally by 7am they are all lined up in the registration booth. The HO tour bus leaves at 7am and all attendees make it to the tour on time.
pcchris
Silver Member
This is my first year going to Conference. I am scheduled for the 7:00 a.m. HO tour. I know that registration opens at 6:30 a.m., yet the confirmation says that I am supposed to be on the bus 1/2 hour before departure time...HELLO?!?!?!? Does everyone show up at 6:30 to get their stuff? I guess I'm a little concerned that I won't make my bus. How does this work?
Thanks for your help! Hopefully I can put my mind at ease, even if it's just a little.

Don't worry there won't be many people in line at the registration booth getting their packets that early! So you'll get through there easily. Most likely it'll just be people on that first HO tour. I'm sure it'll work out fine.:) Then you'll go straight to the line and I'm sure it won't be too terribly crowded so you'll make it on time.

The first year I went my tour was at 7am also. I showed up at the reg booth at 6:30, got my packet in a matter of 2 min and then off to wait in line. I think I was the 3rd person in line. I was stressed also and was liking I had a mission. I worried for nothing. So don't worry. I know, easier said than done! Just think, next year when you go you will be a pro!

naekelsey said:
The first year I went my tour was at 7am also. I showed up at the reg booth at 6:30, got my packet in a matter of 2 min and then off to wait in line. I think I was the 3rd person in line. I was stressed also and was liking I had a mission. I worried for nothing. So don't worry. I know, easier said than done! Just think, next year when you go you will be a pro!

Same for me with last year's conference. Everyone riding on the bus over was on the first tour & we all got off the bus to get in the registration line. When that opened, it was a matter of a couple of minutes & then we got in the HO tour line. You really don't leave until 7 anyway.

Thanks for asking this...I was wondering the same exact thing!

They know we all need to get our packets first. They also know that registration doesn't open until 6:30. You'll be fine.

Great! Thanks for the answers...I was sweating it a little...but then again, I tend to over-freak out sometimes. HA!

Not a problem. This is a safe freak-out zone.

I was concerned about all of the logistics my first year. Turned out, they really do know what they are doing. Buses were easy, registration...easy. Everything is set out for you and if you aren't sure, just ask one of the thousands of other PC consultants surrounding you :) Have fun!!

What is included in the registration packet?

The registration packet typically includes a welcome letter, training materials, order forms, catalogs, and business supplies.

How do I complete the registration packet?

The registration packet can be completed online or by filling out the physical forms provided in the packet. Instructions for both methods will be included in the packet.

When will I receive my registration packet?

The registration packet will be given to you on your first day of training or can be mailed directly to your home address before your training date.

Do I need to pay for the registration packet?

There is no additional cost for the registration packet. It is included in your initial enrollment fee.

Can I customize the items included in my registration packet?

Unfortunately, the registration packet cannot be customized. The materials and supplies included are essential for your training and success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
lacychef