• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checkin' In: Saying Hi, Checking in on Leadership and Potential Raises!

P
Pampered Laura
Hey guys - just wanted to say Hi and check in with yall...
Is everyone back from leadership? I just returned from our version of "Leadership" in Hollywood California (doubled as a mini-incentive trip, too). What a blast! :D

Oh! Hey - did you guys get a raise???? I heard through the grapevine that one was supposedly coming... that'd be great for you guys!!

Can't wait to see the new products coming out! I got invited to a show coming up soon. LOL. :D

Hi - I am new at this board - why did you leave the PC business if you don't mind me asking -

Hi Doreen,
Sorry I won't be addressing that particular question on the board in public, out of respect for my Cheffer buddies. I hope you understand! :)

You just don't look the same without the tutti-fruti hat.

Pampered Laura said:
Hi Doreen,
Sorry I won't be addressing that particular question on the board in public, out of respect for my Cheffer buddies. I hope you understand! :)

Totally understand and appreciate that! You are so sweet!!

Hi Laura hope all is going great your way!!!!! We all here on CS have been waiting for pictures of the new products, can't wait:)

I'm sure in the need for some good new bedding and towels, a certain company needs to come to Canada if you know what I mean;) :p

Take care,

Rennea

Dude, tell me about it. We're workin' on it. :D
We just announced a "Booster Pack" at Hollywood. *snort* guess who's idea that was? Tom and I poked each other in the ribs during that announcement... it is too fun seeing the ideas we have come alive. LOL. :D

Hey in March, I'm going to be on the promotional DVD available on the website... did a video shoot while in Cali. That was stressful. I freaked out just having to wave while walking across the PC stage for TPC and all that because of stage-fright... imagine me with a full on video production crew. UGH!! BARF!!!

Shoulda worn my tutti-frutti hat on the video. That'd have rocked my socks. ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You just don't look the same without the tutti-fruti hat.
That reminds me, Tom took about a million pictures while we were in Hollywood. I will come back and post a couple if I'm allowed to... will I be flamed and flogged for posting pictures of myself having fun? LOL. :balloon:

Probably - but some of us have never let a little thing like that bother us.

Laura~

Glad to see you checking in! We sure do miss your silliness on the boards!
Take care and keep us posted on your move up the "other" ladder! LOL

ETA- now that I am seeing the other posts, I wanted to chime in that I would LOVE to see your pictures of your trip to Cali!

Thanks Kelly :) I'm one of the first 100 leaders - along with my two Group Leaders on my first line & of course Tom.

Oooh - - I'm so excited for you guys - I just checked out the Leadership forum and it looks like there are some fun products coming out! I'm rooting for you guys to get a pay raise... I think it's been in the rumor mill for a while now, but it was supposed to hit soon. I can't wait to see what they give you!
And PARIS??! Ooooh la la! :D

Pampered Laura said:
Thanks Kelly :) I'm one of the first 100 leaders - along with my two Group Leaders on my first line & of course Tom.
Oooh - - I'm so excited for you guys - I just checked out the Leadership forum and it looks like there are some fun products coming out! I'm rooting for you guys to get a pay raise... I think it's been in the rumor mill for a while now, but it was supposed to hit soon. I can't wait to see what they give you!
And PARIS??! Ooooh la la! :D

I am so happy that things are going well for you!
Are you in stealth mode like Ann and Janet?? They like to keep us guessing...
Your post just showed up, but your little circle says you are offline...little sneaky one!! :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Probably - but some of us have never let a little thing like that bother us.
I know I know... I just don't wanna open that big ole can of worms again. LOL. I just figured yall would wanna see us on the "red carpet" and other goofy photos. ha :)

KellyTheChef said:
I am so happy that things are going well for you!
Are you in stealth mode like Ann and Janet?? They like to keep us guessing...
Your post just showed up, but your little circle says you are offline...little sneaky one!! :D

Too funny, I played with that one day and turned it on and never turned it off!!!!

What does that do anyway?

KellyTheChef said:
Are you in stealth mode like Ann and Janet??

Of course... I've been like that ever since D-day. Just didn't want to create drama by anyone seeing my name. I check in on the Paige thread regularly. :)

Pampered Laura said:
Of course... I've been like that ever since D-day. Just didn't want to create drama by anyone seeing my name. I check in on the Paige thread regularly. :)
I figured it was something like that...or you just like to mess with our heads!! LOL;)

Well there is that! :D Muahaha~

Hey, Laura!! Great to see you here! Love it when you check in!! Glad to hear that you and Tom are successful in your new venture. Ya gotta love what you are doing to be successful in this world!

Learning any new techniques that the cheffers can use? Don't spill any trade secrets...we don't want you getting into too much trouble! We'll protect you from anyone that tries to mess with our friend!!

I did not go to leadership:cry: but am always excited to hear the new trips and of course, new products!! Your "leadership" sounds fun too!

My best advice for everyone is to love what you sell and what you do. When you truly love it, its not a burden to share it with a genuine and open heart.
If it's a burden for you, you may need to rethink where you are.

And for Directors... "personally train your new consultants before bad habits form". :eek: Hello!

This was brought to you by the letter L and W and the number 7. :D

hee~

alright so no news yet about a raise? Is leadership over yet? Where are all the squealing people that are supposed to be posting 5 minute updates? SHEESH!

No raise. Hey there, Laura!!! I was thinking of you the other day and was going to email you, but then I got distracted by something. You're still in my thoughts and I'd love to do a show for you :DGlad things are going well for you. We missed you and Tom at Leadership this year!!!

Hey Kate!! You know we actually thought about flying out to Cincy to surprise you guys? LOL Honest to goodness, we were looking at tickets and all that. But then... Cincy... in January... cold... Naaaaah. LOL
But the thought was definately there! :D

Hey Laura - nice to hear from you. I was wondering how you and Tom were doing. Thank you for keeping us up to date:)!

I hope you're right about the raise!

cmdtrgd said:
No raise.
A raise is easy enough.

That lever to the side of your chair releases hydraulic pressure and it raises right up.

Hey Laura!!! Great to see a post from you! I love your new avatar!!! Sounds like you just had a great time in CA!! I will be checking out your new video!!! You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Pampered Laura said:
That reminds me, Tom took about a million pictures while we were in Hollywood. I will come back and post a couple if I'm allowed to... will I be flamed and flogged for posting pictures of myself having fun? LOL. :balloon:
Post away girl! It's nice to have you checking in! We miss you!:balloon: :balloon:

Great to hear from you Laura! I'm glad you're still lurking around here. Your posts always bring a smile!

Great to hear from you Laura! I was thinking about you and Gillian the other day. So glad you are doing well with your new company. We miss you around here, drop by anytime. You don't have to be incognito, those of us who love you will be happy you are here - the other ....well I think you know the cliche'!

Hey, chickie!! I kept thinking of you, whenever I saw anyone in boots at Leadership. :) Glad to hear you're doing well.

Glad you checked in Laura!
And good to hear that you're doing awesome~just like we all knew you were!
So where are the pics already?:cool:

Hey Laura!!! Nice to see you!! I am glad to hear you are doing so well!!!

"Waving" - Hey there Laura, just seeing this thread. We miss you and your craziness and wisdom around here BUT you have a good enough reason! Can't wait to see pics! Nothing has been said about a raise yet that I have seen, but lots of exciting stuff! I'm so pumped up for Spring! xoxox Cindy

1. "Is everyone back from leadership?"

Yes, everyone has returned from leadership. It was a great event and we are excited to share everything we learned with the rest of the team.

2. "Did you guys get a raise?"

We cannot confirm any information about potential raises at this time. However, we are always looking for ways to reward our hardworking team members and will keep you updated on any changes.

3. "What is the new product coming out soon?"

We have some exciting new products in the works and cannot wait to share them with you! Stay tuned for updates and be sure to attend any upcoming shows to see them in person.

4. "How was the mini-incentive trip in Hollywood?"

The mini-incentive trip in Hollywood was a blast! We had a great time and it was a wonderful opportunity to network and learn from other leaders in the company.

5. "When is the next show and how can I attend?"

We have various shows and events throughout the year and we would love for you to attend! Stay in touch with your Pampered Chef consultant for upcoming dates and to reserve your spot. We can't wait to see you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies