• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Will Be Out of Town This Weekend

In summary, Leah will be camping this weekend with her husband and child, and she will be back on Sunday. She recommends bringing a carafe, a knife set, a cutting board, plates and utensles, a BBQ set, a quick stir pitcher, and a basting bottle.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I jsut wanted to let you guys know I will be out of twon thsi weekend... My DH and DD and I are going camping this weekend... I will be back on Sunday!!! Have a great weekend!!

~ Leah

Have FunHAVE A GREAT TIME!! Tell us how it went and what PC products were especially essential for this trip. After the baby comes, our family would like to go camping too!!

Debbie :D

Me too! Going to a family reunion!

Just leave your passwords with us, and we'll run up your post counts.:D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Just leave your passwords with us, and we'll run up your post counts.

:D

Or hijack your avatar...oh wait, we can do some of that without your password. ...and really confuse the heck out of people when we change them back to normal!

ROFL gee thanks guys!!! Your too funny!!

It would be more fun to get Leah's password and change HER AV and then see how confused she is when she returns!

It would be kind of hard since I am BACK!!!

DebbieSAChef said:
HAVE A GREAT TIME!! Tell us how it went and what PC products were especially essential for this trip. After the baby comes, our family would like to go camping too!!

Debbie :D

Well, I'm not Leah.... but I'll tell you some essentials when I go camping ;)

My last trip I added my old carafe (since I finally got the new one), and it made drinking my coffee sooooo much easier, since I could boil up the water in the morning and fill up the carafe!

A Smooth Edge Can Opener is definitely essential for camping! And the Small Bowl & Collander from the Collander and Bowl Set!!! The knives are, of course, also essential! I threw all my old knives with self sharpeners into my camping box as soon as I got the Forged Cutlery!

What else...... I know there's more.... we met some "camp neighbors" and they were calling me the "Gourmet Camper"!!!! lol

OH! BBQ Tongs and the BBQ Mitt!

And this last trip, I even used the Large Square Woven to fill up with my fresh produce.....

And of course, don't forget the Easy Opener for the bottles and cans!!!!

Katie... you have both my DH and I rolling........ LMAO!!!!

AV hijacking is getting as common as thread hijacking these days.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
AV hijacking is getting as common as thread hijacking these days.

Yep!:D :D

Oh crap... now I have to wait until I get home to put my avatar back to my cooking gal... I don't have her saved on my computer at work... oh well. Guess I'll randomly hijack avatars throughout the day...

Anyone who looks at AV's instead of user names is now thoroughly confused.

Sounds like a personal problem of theirs...

Still made us laugh quite hard.....

I'm convinced that I should be losing weight and never sick while on CS... after all, isn't laughter good exercise and the best medicine? We'll see how well my plan pans out...

are you getting sick Katie??

PC Products that I broughtOkay so here is what I brought with me to use on my camping trip this weekend..

Large Stainless Steal mixing bowl- great for washing dishes and holding water to put out camp fires.

Scraper collection- great for mixing pancakes etc...

Smooth Edge Can opner

Self Sharping Knife collection

cutting board

Outdoor plates and Utinesles

BBQ set

Quick stir pitcher

BBQ basting bottle

I am sure I brought more... but I am so tired right now it's not even funny....

Leah

We're all here because we're not all there.

As long as you are somewhere, does it matter where?

Oh my gosh... ya'll are crazy!!!!!

Wherever you go, there you are.

<song>
There you are.
Just slightly west of Leistchester Square you are.
Yes, there you are.
And grateful are we to see
How fine and fair you are.
Yes, there you are.
Damned if there you are!
</song>

Yes-- it's a real song. Those are basically the lyrics to part of it.

mommyhugz1978 said:
Oh my gosh... ya'll are crazy!!!!!
You live in Oregon. It's against state law to use the word "y'all" in Oregon.

And your point is?

LMAO... KG.. I might live here BUT I am originally from Alabama ...... :pThen I guess we are all here huh??

Alabama is a good place to be from.FAR from.(You can take the girl out of the south but you can't take the south out of the girl!)

We're all together again... we're here, we're here...
Who knows when we'll be all together again...

Katie--where did you get your little cooking girl av from?

If you like it that much, just hijack it. That's what everyone else is doing to AV's these days.

Says the man who started it.
:rolleyes:

and its confusing as heck but it is funnier than anything!!!

Innocent.....
*snort*

LMAO!!!! I will let you be the judge of that at conference!!!!

Well, I was actually snorting at the thought of KG being innocent.

But that's funny that you read into it a different way. hmmm... there's more to Leah than she lets on. :)

Me innocent??? I think not!!! LMAO!!

Related to I Will Be Out of Town This Weekend

1. What products would be most useful for camping?

Some of our most popular products for camping include our Outdoor Mini Griddle, Quick Cooker, Flexible Cutting Mat, and Silicone BBQ Brush. These products are all compact and portable, making them perfect for outdoor cooking and meal prep.

2. Can I still place an order while you are away?

Yes, you can still place an order while I am away. Our website is available 24/7 and orders will be processed as soon as I return on Sunday.

3. Will there be any delays in shipping my order?

There may be a slight delay in shipping your order if it is placed while I am away. However, I will do my best to get it processed and shipped as soon as possible once I return on Sunday.

4. Do you have any tips for using Pampered Chef products while camping?

Absolutely! One tip is to use our Outdoor Mini Griddle to cook up some delicious breakfast sandwiches or pancakes for a quick and easy camping breakfast. You can also use our Flexible Cutting Mat as a portable cutting board for chopping up ingredients for meals. And don't forget to pack our Silicone BBQ Brush to add some flavor to your grilled meats and veggies.

5. Can I place an order for when you return on Sunday?

Yes, you can definitely place an order for when I return on Sunday. Our website allows you to select a future delivery date for your order, so you can place an order now and have it delivered on Sunday when I am back in town. Just make sure to select the appropriate delivery date at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies