• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for My Daughter's Ortho Surgery & Family Loss | Busy Weekend Ahead

We are so glad to hear that everything went well and that your daughter is doing well. Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.Thank you, all of your thoughts and prayers are comforting.Now that the surgery is over, my husband and I are so happy to have our daughter back with us. She is still in a lot of pain, but is resting and will be able to get better very soon.Prayers for a quick and full recovery!Wow...that is great news that everything went well and your daughter is now back with you. Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.Thank you, everyone. glad to have her back and looking forward to her quick recovery.Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
pamperedcindy
Gold Member
Please keep my family in your prayers tomorrow. My 30 year old DD is having an experimental ortho surgery on her hip at 7am in the morning. My 16 DD is going to stay with her for 2 weeks to help her with recovery. My DH's aunt passed away last Sat. and her services are on Fri. so busy weekend for me. My DD lives about 2 hours from me, so lot of traveling.

Just prayed for ya! Hang in there!

Thank you.

I'll be in prayer. Please be sure to keep us updated on how you and your DD are doing.

My prayers are with all of you for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!

I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Wow...lots of prayers for peace and restorative rest during this busy time...as well for comfort.

I hope everything goes well with the surgery and your DD's recovery!!:)

Praying for a quick and successful surgery...and an easy recovery. Also traveling mercies for all of the road time you will have in with the surgery and funeral. I just pray for God's loving hands to surround all of you during this time!

Thank you all, you are all my extended family and it's good to know great friends and family are close to talk to. She is in surgery right now my SIL told me he will call me the moment he hears anything. I would love to be there and they know it, but my DS has Asperger's and ADHD so waiting at the hospital is very difficult for him so were home waiting for news. I will let everyone know how it went when I hear something. Love this site and everyone here.

I hope all goes well and your DD recovers quickly... All will be better soon!

Well her surgery started at 7:30 am and as of 12:30pm my SIL says he is still in the waiting room and hasnt heard nothing yet. When I hear something more I will post it. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

:thumbup: She is now in recovery the doctors told my SIL everything went well and he can see her in a couple of hours. Once again thank you for your prayers.

Praise God for His care! May He give you more strenth than you even think of asking for to get through all that is ahead of you this weekend.

That is great news. May she have a speedy and complete recovery.

Just got off the phone with my SIL, he says the doctors are pleased with the surgery and everything looks good. The doctors said that she wont have to have another surgery for 7 to 10 years. Then she may need a full hip replacement. They are hoping to release her in the morning.

Update: It is Sat. and we are still awaiting her to be discharged. She was supposed to be discharged yesterday, but when the phy. therapist was working with her (excerising and trying to get her to walk a little) she became dizzy, this was in the morning. When the therapist came back in the afternoon it went better, but wanted to keep her overnight for observation and to make sure she does not get dizzy in the morning.

Thinking of your daughter, you and your whole family, Cindy!!

Thank you, everyone. She is at home and resting. They released her late yesterday afternoon. We went down and spent a couple of hours with her they have her on about 10 different meds. My teenage DD is down there with her to help in any way she can. My daughter's husband has to go back to work on Tuesday so this way with her sister there so she wont be alone. They said it will take her at least a month to recover. She is in a great deal of pain and walking is hard. But so far other than that everything went well.

1. What exactly are "Prayers for My Daughter's Ortho Surgery & Family Loss"?

"Prayers for My Daughter's Ortho Surgery & Family Loss" is a social media post or message requesting prayers and support for a daughter undergoing orthopedic surgery and for a family that has recently experienced a loss or hardship.

2. How can I show my support for the family during this difficult time?

There are many ways to show your support for the family during this challenging time. Some suggestions include sending a card or care package, offering to run errands or cook meals, or simply reaching out with a phone call or text to let them know you are thinking of them.

3. What is the best way to offer prayers for the daughter's surgery and the family's loss?

One of the best ways to offer prayers is simply to speak from the heart and offer words of comfort and support. You can also offer to pray with the family in person or over the phone, or send a written prayer or message of support.

4. Is there anything specific I should pray for during the daughter's surgery and for the family's loss?

While individual prayers may vary, some common themes to pray for during the daughter's surgery and for the family's loss include strength, healing, comfort, and peace. You can also pray for the medical team and for the family to have the support they need during this time.

5. How can I help make the upcoming busy weekend easier for the family?

One way to help make the upcoming busy weekend easier for the family is to offer to help with any tasks or responsibilities they may have. This could include picking up groceries or running errands, helping with childcare or household chores, or simply being there to offer emotional support and a listening ear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
doughmama