• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big One Please - Lots of Death...

In Summary, a 16 year old female lost her life in a fire, 3 of our ladies in the warehouse are being treated for breast cancer, and a professor in college told me to do when I was making a 16 hour drive home after finals.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I wasn't going to ask for prayer but I just got more news and need to for my town and coworkers.

Sunday a.m. a 16 year old female lost her life in a fire.

I just got told that a lady who works in our warehouse committed suicide over the weekend.

We are currently dealing with 3 of our ladies in the warehouse being treated for breast cancer...we didn't need a death.

Pray for our town, my coworkers, and myself that I will have the proper words of comfort when approached and wisdom and opportunity.

Thanks... :(

Oh, Janet, such tragedy. I will be praying for all.

I will be praying...

So much sadness all at once.

I'll be praying that God will give you strength, wisdom, peace, and rest.

15 minutes with your head down on your desk during lunch can really help.;)

Janet,
You're in my prayers...

Wow, prayers for everyone involved & (((hugs))) for you.

ChefBeckyD said:
So much sadness all at once.

I'll be praying that God will give you strength, wisdom, peace, and rest.

15 minutes with your head down on your desk during lunch can really help.;)

Tempting, because I have my own office and can close my door, but I'd be afraid they'd find me drooling on my desk an hour later! :eek::p

janetupnorth said:
Tempting, because I have my own office and can close my door, but I'd be afraid they'd find me drooling on my desk an hour later! :eek::p

Here is what a professor in college told me to do when I was making a 16 hour drive home after finals:

When you get tired, pull over to the side of the road, and lay your head on your arms with your car keys in your hands. Rest, until you drop your keys. That will wake you up, but you will have gotten enough rest that you can go on without falling asleep at the wheel.

It worked, and I've used it in many variations since then. Turn your office chair backwards, and rest your head on the back of it, with your keys, or something else that will make a clattering noise when you drop them.

Janet, you and all involved are in my prayers

Well, everyone seemed to make it through 1st shift...a few tears, a few laughs.Also, the media released the information on the fire so it can be shared now:
http://www.wjfw.com/print_story.html?SKU=20090222211858

Sending prayers your way.

I'm praying for all - how sad.

Praying for wisdom and comfort.

Prayers for that family and your whole town.

OMG Janet...prayers coming to you and everyone else!!!

Prayers are going up Janet.:angel:

Praying for everyone!

Today was a little better...DH is doing better, some coworkers better. Some others just found out it was a suicide, not just a "death" and are dealing with more thoughts of why and could I have done anything to prevent it...Time will heal...

I prayed for a large beam of bright yellow light to shine down on all of you Janet! When it does, close your eyes, smile and simple look up into it, open your mind and let the tranquility in! PEACE!

Janet,
I hope you know all of my CS friends were in my thoughts in Branson, MO. I pray for such an understanding and comfort for all involved.

1. What is "Big One Please - Lots of Death..."?

"Big One Please - Lots of Death..." is a popular multi-tiered baking pan from Pampered Chef that allows you to create a large, impressive cake with multiple layers.

2. How many layers can I make with "Big One Please - Lots of Death..."?

The "Big One Please - Lots of Death..." pan allows you to make up to 6 layers of cake in one pan, making it perfect for special occasions or events.

3. Is the "Big One Please - Lots of Death..." pan easy to clean?

Yes, the "Big One Please - Lots of Death..." pan is made of non-stick material and is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

4. Can I use the "Big One Please - Lots of Death..." pan for other dishes besides cakes?

Yes, the "Big One Please - Lots of Death..." pan can be used for a variety of dishes such as lasagna, casseroles, and even breads. Its versatile design allows for endless possibilities in the kitchen.

5. What are the dimensions of the "Big One Please - Lots of Death..." pan?

The "Big One Please - Lots of Death..." pan measures 9 inches in diameter and 13 inches in length, making it the perfect size for creating large, impressive cakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jess_K
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies