• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant 2 Different Open Houses in Same Town

In summary, based on this conversation, the author suggests that it is not necessary to worry about other consultants in a small town, just focus on yourself and work your business.
milkangel
i just have to rant this out.
I a a little upset being there is 2 different open houses in town this weekend and nether of them are ME. I know one of the ladys but the other one i have never met and nether of them are my recruiter. the thing is that being my recruiter quit i thought that i might have some more biz because when she was doing that it seemed like every one wanted her to be there consultant so i thought hey i might have a chance at it now but i was wrong. it is a very small town and 5 consultants here and maby more but the one is futher away thatn i am. has any one had this problem before? Sometimes my only way is to go out to different towns and get names but i cant get out much being i have 2 kids. Now what should i do? i am Praying that i will get lots of names at next weekends home show. so now what? I asked my recruiter if she would help me out by giving me the names but she has not responded and i saw her in church yesterday and she never says a word to me while we are there. the church is only about 60 people when every one comes. I so want the biz but How? i can cry because i want it soooooooooooooooooooo BAD:cry: I can jsut see me being a driector but i need to get to a point that is not to hard to get bookings. i have left cards a bookks a someany places and he next time i go thery are all gone. so are they really taking them or are the workeres Just throing them away? Waht other ideas? PLEASE HELP I can just cry:cry:

I live in a very large town and the funny thing is I hardly ever do shows in the town I live in! Most of mine are from other areas. Just because you live in a small town it doesn't have to be a bad thing. Don't focus on those other two ladies, focus on yourself. You've come here for a lot of advice on bookings. Pick a couple and start working them!

My best advice to you is DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING WITH THEIR BIZ - JUST WORK YOURS. (Extra emphasis added.)I live in a town of 2,000 with a nearby town of 10,000. I know of AT LEAST 10 consultants here not including me and one did 10K in sales in November. It didn't effect my business one bit. When I get out there and work, I have business, when I don't, I don't have business.My recruiter moved and promised me names and never gave them then she quit a few months later and didn't tell me. You can't rely on other people giving you business.Hold your own Open House! Maybe it was a busy weekend and people couldn't attend and your weekend will be better?

1. Can I attend both open houses in the same town?

Yes, you are welcome to attend both open houses. We encourage you to visit both to see the different products and demonstrations offered.

2. Will there be different products at each open house?

Yes, there will be different products and demonstrations at each open house. This allows you to experience a wider variety of our products and cooking techniques.

3. Can I bring a friend to one open house and then another friend to the other open house?

Yes, you can bring different guests to each open house. We love meeting new people and sharing our products with them.

4. Do I need to RSVP for each open house separately?

Yes, we kindly ask that you RSVP for each open house separately so we can ensure we have enough supplies and space for all our guests.

5. Is there a discount or special offer for attending both open houses?

Unfortunately, there is no discount or special offer for attending both open houses. However, we do offer exclusive discounts and promotions for our customers, so be sure to ask about them at the open houses!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • reba515
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
Replies
Views
3RingChef