• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Guide to Black Friday Shopping in Williamsburg and Newport News

In summary, the conversation is about plans for Black Friday shopping in the areas of Williamsburg and Newport News in Virginia. The participants discuss their past experiences and offer suggestions on how to plan for the best deals. They also mention the abundance of shopping options in the area, particularly in Williamsburg which is known for its outlet malls. The conversation ends with one participant sharing their personal experience living in the nearby town of Hampton.
Pampered Angel
My family and I always travel the weekend of Thanksgiving and therefore are always out of town on Black Friday. In the tiny northern VA town where we visit, about the only place to shop is Walmart. This year we are thinking of leaving the kids with grandma and venturing out a ways to do some shopping. It seems that Williamsburg and Newport News are the two closest "happening" places to go...does anyone know anything about either - which is better? where to shop?

I really dread going in blind! :confused:

I don't know about those areas but the best thing you can do is to see what shopping places are in each and then on Thursday grab your local paper to view all of the Black Friday ads. See what items you want and what stores are available in those areas to you. You will want to go out early to get the best deals. My sister-in-law said they always mapped out where to go and only got the black friday deals available at those places. In a couple places that had long check out lines, they left someone in line to begin with while they went to grab the deals. Or left that person at the store while they went onto the next one to get a head start.

I'm not familiar with those areas either - but make sure you wear logo wear or carry your catalog tote while you're out & about to get contacts. If people are up that early to shop on Black Friday - they'll need some gift ideas!

Williamsburg is full of outlet malls. There's shopping opportunities all the way from Williamsburg to Newport News. No worries. If you can get there, traffic will be HORRIBLE!!!, you'll find lots of shopping.

In northern Virginia you will have tons of options but down in Williamsburg the outlets are your best bet. Where exactly are you going to be?

I used to live in Hampton VA which is close to Newport News. Everystore you can thing of is in that area. But black friday is super busy but hey its super busy everywhere on black friday.

1. What are the best deals for Black Friday at Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers various discounts and promotions on popular kitchen products during Black Friday. Some of our best deals include discounts on cookware sets, kitchen gadgets, and baking essentials. Make sure to check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals.

2. How can I save the most money when shopping on Black Friday at Pampered Chef?

To save the most money, we recommend planning ahead and making a list of the products you want to purchase. This will help you stay focused and avoid overspending. Also, be sure to take advantage of our bundle deals and free shipping offers. Lastly, consider joining our Pampered Chef Rewards program for additional savings and perks.

3. Can I use coupons or promo codes on Black Friday at Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not accept coupons or promo codes during Black Friday. However, you can still save big with our discounted prices and special offers. Keep an eye out for our Cyber Monday deals as well, as we may offer additional savings on that day.

4. How can I avoid the crowds and shop safely on Black Friday at Pampered Chef?

We understand that not everyone wants to brave the crowds on Black Friday. That's why we offer the option to shop online and have your purchases shipped directly to your doorstep. This allows you to avoid the crowds and shop safely from the comfort of your own home.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased on Black Friday at Pampered Chef?

Yes, our regular return and exchange policy still applies to items purchased on Black Friday. However, please note that all returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase and the item must be in its original condition. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty on our products for any manufacturing defects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • Cassie1037
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie