• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sunday Show Success: New Demo Ideas Lead to $805 in Sales"

In summary, Lisa's show had 17 RSVPs, 10 guests showed up, and she tried some new ideas that worked well. She encouraged guests to tear off their wish lists and use them throughout the show. She had a total of $805 in sales. Her recruit had her first show and it was an interactive show. She bought a bunch of vegetables to let everyone try the tools.
lisacb77
Okay, I had to come share on here b/c DH just doesn't "get" it and wouldn't prolly listen anyway! :D

I had a show today, basically my only one this month. I was hoping it would be big. The only other business I have is a catalog show (which I don't have a ton of faith in), an open house with some other DS consultants (ditto) and the Black Friday Sale.

The host is a friend of mine, and she started off awesome by inviting 50 ppl! She had 17 RSVPs and 10 showed. Still not bad.

I decided to try some new ideas today in my demo to see if it made a difference. I took Ann's idea of passing around the SB for everyone to sign. They got a kick out of that!

I also put a green dot sticker on one of my lapboards. I made sure it was the 2nd in the pile and sure to be picked. I told that person "their mission, should they choose to accept it, was to remind the guests 3 times about the guest special." I remember seeing that on here too. That worked REALLY well. Out of the orders, I think everyone but one or two qualified for it! And the host wants to be sure she orders enough for it too. My favorite part was when someone asked about Season's Best, his plug was "and if you buy 60 of them, you can get the cooling rack free!" :D LOL!

Also, Pampered Poker game finally seemed to click for me. This was also a group where almost EVERYONE was new to PC so they had lots of questions :)

Finally, I encouraged them at the beginning to tear OFF the wish list and use it throughout. I have always pointed it out haven't always told them to tear it. Almost every single one was used. Usually, I go home with lots of blank ones still attached.

We are currently at $805 in sales, and the host is still working on some outside orders. I am really hoping she gets to $900. I told her she'd be my top host of the year and she got all excited about that! Of course, she joked with me she'd love a shirt with a picture of the Celebrate plate she won at my Open House on it. I wonder if I can make a transfer :)

So I am hoping these ideas made an impact. Oh, I did also point out that my avg host has about $550 in sales and made them look up and call out to me what that meant in benefits. Maybe that's why I got three spring bookings!

I'm just really excited as I expected this to be an off month. With another $72 hanging around from a catty show that didn't make, I could make level 1 sell-a-thon after all! Here's hoping...

Wow!!Lisa - that is such great news... CONGRATS on a great evening - and GOOD LUCK on level one....

I really like using the wish lists as well. I tell my guests to tear them off (or provide them) and give them a YELLOW highlighter and tell them to highlight everything they want. Then I tell them to go home and highlight (in a differnet color) all of the PC products they own. Then they have a list of all of the product they HAVE and "NEED" to have... I find guests bringing them to my shows and sharing the idea with others.

Sunday Shows are good!I just started doing Sunday shows lat month. I don't know if I've just had some great hosts or what but all (except for one) of my Sunday afternoon shows have been awesome! My Sunday totals are: $925, $1009, $1822 - woo hoo my new HIGHEST SHOW!!!!!, and well $200. I also started sending my hosts invites about this same time too, so not really sure which one I can attribute it to.

Lisa

That is awsome!! I am going to use some of your ideas!
My recruit had her first show yesterday and amde it an interactive show. She bought a bunch of vegetables to let everyone try the tools! I think that sounds like so much fun.

Great job! Keep going!

Awesome Lisa:) I'm glad the month is working out for you after all! And I'm glad your "new" things worked out; sometimes it's scary to try new things!

Wooo hoo that is so exciting Lisa. Way to go. Sounds like all your changes were a success. I totally get the excitement. Thanks for sharing.

Way to go Lisa. Keep working your business like that and I am sure that you will get lots of $1000 shows.

Related to Sunday Show Success: New Demo Ideas Lead to $805 in Sales"

What is "Sunday Show Success: New Demo Ideas Lead to $805 in Sales"?

"Sunday Show Success: New Demo Ideas Lead to $805 in Sales" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to learn new demonstration ideas and techniques to increase sales during their Sunday shows.

How can "Sunday Show Success" help me increase my sales?

By participating in "Sunday Show Success," you will learn new ideas and techniques for your demonstrations that can help you engage and excite your audience, leading to higher sales and more successful shows.

Is "Sunday Show Success" only for Sunday shows?

No, while the program is focused on Sunday shows, the techniques and ideas can be applied to any demonstration, regardless of the day of the week. The goal is to increase overall sales and success for all shows.

Do I have to pay for "Sunday Show Success"?

Yes, there is a fee for participating in the training program. However, the cost is minimal compared to the potential increase in sales and success for your shows.

How do I sign up for "Sunday Show Success"?

You can sign up for "Sunday Show Success" through the Pampered Chef consultant website or by contacting your team leader. The program is available to all Pampered Chef consultants and is highly recommended for those looking to improve their demonstration skills and increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies