• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Really Need a Sa Pumpkin Dish Asap!

In summary, the "I Really Need a Sa Pumpkin Dish Asap!" is a versatile and high-quality stoneware dish that is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can hold up to 4 cups or 32 ounces, making it perfect for serving a small group or family. It is also dishwasher and microwave safe, making clean-up and reheating a breeze.
Yakmama
I'm an idiot and one of my customers REALLY wanted one of the SA Pumpkin dishes. I forgot to add it to her order (she had a $61 order) and now I feel soooo bad. Does anyone have one I can buy from you?? please?? She wants it as soon as possible and definitely before Thanksgiving.

Did you have other Pumpkin Dishes on that show? Just do an online adjustment as if you are missing one and have it sent directly to her. Or call HO--they'll send it.

Whew- thanks! I called HO and they are going to send her one.... wow- I was so worried!

Thanks so much!

If you are on P3, it tells you when you miss a guest special!

1. Can I use the "I Really Need a Sa Pumpkin Dish Asap!" for other types of dishes besides pumpkin?

Yes, the "I Really Need a Sa Pumpkin Dish Asap!" is a versatile dish that can be used for various types of dishes such as casseroles, lasagnas, and even desserts.

2. Is the "I Really Need a Sa Pumpkin Dish Asap!" oven-safe?

Yes, the "I Really Need a Sa Pumpkin Dish Asap!" is made of high-quality stoneware that is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. How many servings can the "I Really Need a Sa Pumpkin Dish Asap!" hold?

The "I Really Need a Sa Pumpkin Dish Asap!" can hold up to 4 cups or 32 ounces, making it perfect for serving a small group or family.

4. Is the "I Really Need a Sa Pumpkin Dish Asap!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "I Really Need a Sa Pumpkin Dish Asap!" is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze.

5. Can I use the "I Really Need a Sa Pumpkin Dish Asap!" in the microwave?

Yes, the "I Really Need a Sa Pumpkin Dish Asap!" is microwave safe, allowing for quick and easy reheating of your dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmandaKeyser
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies
Views
Laura420
  • jgajmom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies