• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Fundraiser Ideas Can I Use for a Breast Cancer Event at a Pumpkin Patch?

In summary, the conversation was about setting up a booth for a fundraiser at a local pumpkin patch. The person mentioned using a Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake with pink icing to fit the breast cancer awareness theme. They also asked for flyer ideas for the event. One person suggested using an "apple a day" flyer and adjusting it for pumpkins. Other flyer ideas included incorporating pumpkins, magic, and treats while promoting the cause of breast cancer awareness.
pamperedchef.em
I have friends who own a local pumpkin patch. The family is known for their HUGE involvement with Susan G Komen, as the mother is a breast cancer survivor. (We are talking corn mazes in the shape of the iconic pink ribbon). ANYWHO... they said I could set up a booth the weekend before Halloween and do a fundraiser show at the pumpkin patch. I'm going to make the Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake to go with the theme and add a little food coloring to the icing to make it pink! I'm really excited and wanted to know if anyone had some flyer ideas I could use for the fall season.:balloon:

I made an "apple a day" flyer for october that you could probably adjust for pumpkins that might work. Under files, search 'apples' and it's the one entitled 'October Apples 2'. Hope this helps and good luck!!

1. "Join us for a spooktacular time at the pumpkin patch and support a great cause!"2. "Pumpkins, treats, and magic tricks - all for a good cause at the pumpkin patch!"3. "Get your pumpkin fix and help us fight breast cancer at the pumpkin patch fundraiser!"4. "Trick or treat yourself to a delicious pumpkin spice cake and support breast cancer awareness!"5. "Come for the pumpkins, stay for the magic show and help us raise funds for breast cancer research!"6. "Pumpkins, pink ribbons, and a magic show - all for a great cause at the pumpkin patch!"7. "Fall into fun and support breast cancer awareness at the pumpkin patch fundraiser!"8. "Pumpkins and magic unite to fight breast cancer at the pumpkin patch fundraiser!"9. "Join us for a day of fall festivities and help us raise funds for breast cancer research at the pumpkin patch!"10. "Pumpkins, magic, and a sweet treat - all for a great cause at the pumpkin patch fundraiser!"

1. What is "Headed to the Pumpkin Patch" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

"Headed to the Pumpkin Patch" is a seasonal cooking and entertaining theme from Pampered Chef that celebrates the fall season and all things pumpkin. It includes recipes, tips, and products for creating delicious pumpkin-inspired dishes and hosting pumpkin-themed parties.

2. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer for "Headed to the Pumpkin Patch"?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for creating pumpkin-themed dishes and hosting pumpkin-themed parties. This includes items such as our Pumpkin Patch Party Set, Pumpkin Baking Pan, and Pumpkin Spice Seasoning Mix.

3. Can I find "Headed to the Pumpkin Patch" recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find a variety of "Headed to the Pumpkin Patch" recipes on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "Pumpkin Patch" in the search bar or browse the seasonal recipes section.

4. Are there any special offers or promotions for "Headed to the Pumpkin Patch" products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often runs special offers and promotions for "Headed to the Pumpkin Patch" products during the fall season. Be sure to check our website or reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I host a "Headed to the Pumpkin Patch" party with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can host a "Headed to the Pumpkin Patch" party with Pampered Chef. Our consultants can help you plan and host a fun and festive party centered around pumpkin-themed dishes and products. Contact your local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
elijahstrust
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
quiverfull7