• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Complete Your Holiday Table with October SA Pumpkin Dishes - Only 1 Left!

In summary, the October SA Pumpkin Dishes promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef featuring a variety of pumpkin-shaped and themed dishes. There is only one set available for purchase, which is oven and microwave safe. The dishes are available at a special discounted price to add some festive flair to your holiday table.
Laura420
Hi guys... :D

I have been on the hunt for those little October SA Pumpkin dishes... and thanks to the very friendly and very, very appreciated gals here, I am only one dish away from a full set of dishes for my holiday table. YAY, YAY, YAY!

:balloon::balloon::balloon:

... anyone have just one more that they might be willing to part with? :)

if so PLEASE pm me...

thanks so much!

I have one that I can ship to you. How much did the other girls charge for them?

Robynchefcanada said:
I have one that I can ship to you. How much did the other girls charge for them?
I was wondering how much to charge for one as well? I couldn't find a "value" for them anywhere. :confused:

I have one as well.

The little heart dish in February retailed at $10.00

I charged Laura $10 each plus shipping... I got the MO today by the way and should have these on the way to you tomorrow!

it might be cheaper to get one from the USA.. let me know

I'll sell mine for $5

Yours are on the way, Laura! You should receive them by Saturday at the latest!

YAY! YAY! YAY! thank you soooooooooooooo much Jane!

Related to Complete Your Holiday Table with October SA Pumpkin Dishes - Only 1 Left!

1. What is the October SA Pumpkin Dishes promotion all about?

The October SA Pumpkin Dishes promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that features exclusive pumpkin-themed dishes perfect for completing your holiday table.

2. What types of dishes are included in the October SA Pumpkin Dishes promotion?

The promotion includes a variety of pumpkin-shaped and pumpkin-themed dishes such as a pumpkin-shaped serving platter, pumpkin-shaped napkin holder, pumpkin-shaped soup bowls, and pumpkin-shaped salt and pepper shakers.

3. How many October SA Pumpkin Dishes are available for purchase?

There is only 1 set of October SA Pumpkin Dishes available for purchase, so be sure to act fast and complete your holiday table with this exclusive collection before it's gone.

4. Can the October SA Pumpkin Dishes be used in the oven or microwave?

Yes, all of the October SA Pumpkin Dishes are oven and microwave safe, making them perfect for serving and reheating your favorite holiday dishes.

5. Is there a special price for the October SA Pumpkin Dishes promotion?

Yes, the October SA Pumpkin Dishes are available at a special discounted price, making it even more affordable to add some festive flair to your holiday table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefbilyeu
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • jwagner75