• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need to Sell Cookware Tonight!

In summary, this person is very close to getting the 5 piece set of cookware that they want. They have already earned the set, so it is not a big deal to get it. They are also excited to get the set because now they will have it with them when they travel.
Christa
I am only 135 pts from my family skillet and lid. This is my last Cooking Show of the month...if i don't sell it tonight the chances of selling it on a catty show are slim.

HA! I have you beat - I am only 30 POINTS away from the skillet/lid and I have NO other shows for the month. I've offered cookware at every opportunity and NOTHING. I have already earned the 5 piece though so I'm not TOTALLY bummed. I just really want to add that skillet. I may have to make my mom buy something.

PamperedPrincess74 said:
HA! I have you beat - I am only 30 POINTS away from the skillet/lid and I have NO other shows for the month. I've offered cookware at every opportunity and NOTHING. I have already earned the 5 piece though so I'm not TOTALLY bummed. I just really want to add that skillet. I may have to make my mom buy something.

That's funny about your mom--that sounds like something I"d say! And I know if I were that close to a goal, either my mom or my mother-in-law would buy something! Aren't moms the best:D

Just an idea. How about calling all past cookware buyers and offer them 25% off. That would eat up your commission but be worth it. Also, if you offered this to past hosts they would end up getting 25% + 10%. I sent out an email and finally got a bite. She is coming by Thursday to place her order. I am only 235 from getting the 5 pc set. But even closer to getting the griddle and stir fry pan. :D

That is an excellent idea. I had 1623, enough points to either get the skillet/lid or the griddle. I wasn't for sure which one I wanted until I got a J.C. Penny's catalog, (I know, not P.C.) but they have an electric griddle (which is much bigger) and it folds down to half the size for 49.99. I know it isn't PC, but for the price, and the fact it is larger and then folds, I couldn't resist, plus I was afraid I didn't have a place for the griddle (without it getting scratched). So, now I have the skillet/lid coming to me (which I really wanted) and hopefully will get enough extra points to get the saute pan.. Just wanted everyone to know about that, even if it isn't pampered Chef.:)

if your only 30pts away order the gen 2 small griddle pan. its like $38 and awesome!!

I have 2885 points and really need to sell 115 dollars worth of cookware but only have 2 open shows and neither host seems interested in buying cookware. I've talked to both of them but they're not wanting it. So, I could buy the Ex Stir-fry skillet to get the 7 piece or I can get the 5 piece and the stir-fry skillet but that means I still need 15 points.!:rolleyes:

I would add it to a host party and buy it with her discount.

Isn't it excrutiating? I have one open show, one more yet to happen, and one open cattie show (but I haven't been able to get ahold of the host--grr). I really want the lid and skillet, but need about 700 points to get it. I guess I could just get the lid and another saute pan with the points I have, but that's no fun.

(I already redeemed for the 7 piece set and LOVE it!!)

You are cracking me up because I am so thrilled I earned the skillet and lid!

Sold one prof double burner skillet and one exec saute-138 pts...got my family skillet and lid by 3 points!:D

Christina--that's awesome!!!!

Okay, I have to Crow too. My hostess from 5/17, just gave me her order tonight, and she got me over the 3,000 points, so I will be ordering the 7 piece
set as soon as the points show up. I, too, am so excited. Now, the fun begins with finding cupboard space for all the extra pots and lids. Like everyone else, I have slowly but surely invaded the entire house. We just brought our RV home for the summer, and it is next in line to store my duplicates. It will be so nice to have a set in each kitchen, and not have to haul it out, every time we are going on a trip. I do shows at every opportunity when we are traveling. So, the new set will be with us for our travels.

Christa said:
Sold one prof double burner skillet and one exec saute-138 pts...got my family skillet and lid by 3 points!:D

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

I had a host last week order the 5/7 piece combo set AND the 5-piece set for her mom. Her personal order ($600) was more than her show! If it wasn't for pan-a-rama, I would be sad about not getting commission, but she got me thinking that the 7-piece set might be a possibility. Of course, one show cancelled and another probably will (her dad's in the hospital and she hasn't called me) so I doubt I'll get it. We'll see....

Grandmarita said:
Now, the fun begins with finding cupboard space for all the extra pots and lids.

Ha! When I got my 7 piece a month or so ago, I bought a cheapo pot rack from Amazon.com and hung my cookware up from the ceiling. It doesn't get scratched that way. ($35 including shipping for the rack!)

I was gung ho for both the 5 and the 7 piece sets, but two of my hosts who were going for cookware decided they didn't want to spend the money. I MIGHT squeak the stir fry pan. But I'll definately get the 12" lid, which will be great, too. (I bought the family skillet in February.)

I'm having a hard time deciding whether to get the stir fry skillet or the 12 inch skillet lid combo. Or I could get both but i don't think I need 2 large skillets. Or should I get one of them and the double burner griddle. What do you all recommend? I'm having a hard time deciding what to do.

On the topic of earning cookware points...I don't know if this was a mistake or not, but my recruit decided to place a personal order for cookware and she received pan-o-rama points for it! So she was able to order additional cookware since she also had points from customer sales...

I only earned enough points for the 12" skillet and lid, so I ended up pulling together a $320 catalog show this month and took the 5-and 7-piece Exec Cookware Set at 1/2 price. Got it 3 days ago and I LOVE IT! Used 4 of the pots/pans already! I gave my old cookware set (from Macy's) to my mother-in-law to send to family in the Philippines!

When this promotion started, I really didn't pay attention because I have not been very successful selling cookware.

In the past month, I have sold 2 12pc Exec Cookware sets and 2 5pc sets. I think the key was been I have been doing demos that actually use the cookware, instead of just doing the ice demo.

By the 31st I should have enough points to get the 5-pc set FREE!

AWESOME for you! I didn't think I would qualify to get any pieces for the promo because I never really pushed or talked about the cookware much at my shows. But somehow I am up to 1573 now~ WHOO-HOOO! Totally unexpected! Will probably get the 12" skillet and lid combo even though I have the 12' professional I love it and use it a ton so 2 is better than 1 I say!

cookware pointsSorry, have to toot my horn:
I LOVE My cookware. Thats all i ever talk about! I sold so much cookware that i earned one of each item and still have left over points. I wish they let you get more than one of each item. I just love the 10" saute pan! I wish they would sell those in open stock (crossing my fingers for the next catalog!)

I used to do the ice trick, but my guest could totally see how i really really really loved the cookware! They said that it was pricey, but i did the senario:

I have purhchased cookware from Target and Walmart... at least 3 new sets within the last 4 years. AND they KEEP peeling and that is NOT good for me or my food!! So within that time, i could have already gotten the exec sets and all the other pieces! I love that its lifetime warranty since that makes the sale so much easier!

I just FINALLY broke down and got the grill pan. NOW, watch, they will launch it in the exec line in the new catty... geesshh!! Thats ok, i still love it!

Jennifer - Tupperware cookware?Jennifer - I see you are a Tupperware Consultant also- I have seen the TW cat. and their cookware prices make PC cookware look like a super bargain.....how would you compare the two in quality etc.....??? Just curious, because I've never seen the TW cookware in person!

Double Burner GriddleI have the points to get the double burner griddle and a saute pan. My son was looking at the griddle and said, you can bake cookies on it. (He's 5) Has anyone done this? I think it would be a good selling point, because I never wanted one, but I do not have the Griddle for my professional line and never thought I would use one, but I might for cookies in the oven.

You know that is a great idea! I never thought of that. I don't see why you could not. You can put in a 400 degree oven. Most cookies are baked at 350.

I haven't earned any cookware yet, but have the 12" exec skillet and lid from earlier. I demo the pineapple upside down cake with it sometimes and customers love it. Anyway, if you earn more cookware than you need, you can always use it as a gift to some lucky family member or bride or you could sell it. I don't have that problem, but my 21-year-old daughter is hoping I will soon so that I can give her more of my "extra" PC products.

Jeanie

My director told me to help sell the cookware get them to buy the small saute pan first and try the cookware out. Tell them getting the saute pan is like spending 12 cents a day. Thats how much it would cost a day to buy it in a year. Thats not expensive at all.

Has that helped you?

What are the best-selling cookware items for a successful party?

Our top 5 best-selling cookware items for a successful party are the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, and the Food Chopper.

How can I make my party more engaging and fun for my guests?

We suggest incorporating interactive games or demonstrations during the party, such as a recipe challenge or a cooking demonstration using our products. You can also offer special discounts or promotions for those who make purchases during the party.

What are some tips for booking more parties during my "I Need to Sell Cookware Tonight!" event?

Be sure to mention the hostess benefits and rewards for hosting a party, such as free products and discounts. You can also offer incentives for guests who book a party during the event, such as a free gift or discount on their first purchase.

How can I effectively promote and market my "I Need to Sell Cookware Tonight!" event?

Utilize social media platforms and email marketing to reach out to potential guests. You can also create a Facebook event and invite your friends and family to spread the word. Additionally, consider offering a special discount or promotion for those who RSVP and attend the event.

What are some key selling points I should mention during my "I Need to Sell Cookware Tonight!" event?

Some key selling points to mention are the high-quality and durability of our products, the variety of cooking methods they offer, and the ease of use and convenience they provide. Also, be sure to highlight any special promotions or discounts available during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
marystell1
  • pcchris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cajunmomof4
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies