• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to hit $3k with the July Sell-a-Thon and free cookware?

now I need to find a place to put it!It is good to be back. The bathroom remodel is finished but when the chimney cleaning was done they found out the liner had not been properly installed so tomorrow that gets done. I'm now praying that is it for work on the house at least for the rest of the year. The bathroom came out great though, its really cool how changing the design makes the bathroom feel larger and much more open.
heat123
Silver Member
Whose got their 2 shows in for the newest piece of cookware! -ME!
Whose made it to $3k yet?- $995.15 away with 1 pending catty show... hmm I think I need to do a last minute sale!

heat123 said:
Whose made it to $3k yet?- $995.15 away with 1 pending catty show... hmm I think I need to do a last minute sale!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAY TO GO!!!!!
Got my 2 shows awhile ago, need 1400.00 for 3000.00, with 2 more shows & a catty show!!!:D

You go girlfreind! :)

Yea for you!! :D :D I will be lucky to have 2 shows to submit since one of my shows cancelled and my catalog show isn't going so great. There is no way i will get to $3000. Oh well! Good for you!! I hope you get enough sales!!

I have my 2 shows submitted to so I am so excited for the cookware. I am wondering though how many 8 in saute pans does 1 person need??? I will now have 3.:rolleyes:

Now 2 shows we get 1 & 3000.00 we get 1 am I right?:confused:

Jennie4PC said:
I have my 2 shows submitted to so I am so excited for the cookware. I am wondering though how many 8 in saute pans does 1 person need??? I will now have 3.:rolleyes:
Heehee, me too! One stays at home and 1 or 2 will go with me to shows now!

Sounds good to me.....:D :D :D

heat123 said:
Heehee, me too! One stays at home and 1 or 2 will go with me to shows now!

This will make 4 for me! I have the Gen II, Prof., Exec., and now the new SS one coming!:D
Although, technically, the Gen II one belongs to DH - it's the only one I let him use, because I don't care how he abuses it!:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
This will make 4 for me! I have the Gen II, Prof., Exec., and now the new SS one coming!:D
Although, technically, the Gen II one belongs to DH - it's the only one I let him use, because I don't care how he abuses it!:rolleyes:
That's too funny Becky! So will you be taking both the executive and SS pan to shows?

heat123 said:
That's too funny Becky! So will you be taking both the executive and SS pan to shows?

I think so.....I still think most of my cookware sales will be in the executive.....and I'll take the stainless to show too. I am happy to have the SS as an option, but for myself at home, the only pieces I really want are the 10 & 12 inch skillets for browning and broiling.
I'm excited about the Panorama though - to fill in all the holes in my Executive collection! I don't have the square or double burner griddles, or the largest stockpot.....so I'm hoping to earn enough to get a couple pieces of stainless and the rest of the Executive!:D

Jennie4PC said:

LOL, well I do actually have a use for 5 since I keep kosher. My theory is you can never have too many of those. Especially if you make crepes or blintzes as that way you can have 3 going at once and it cuts way down on the cooking time.

tlennhoff said:
LOL, well I do actually have a use for 5 since I keep kosher. My theory is you can never have too many of those. Especially if you make crepes or blintzes as that way you can have 3 going at once and it cuts way down on the cooking time.

Wow Tasha! (good to "see" you back by the way! Is all the remodeling done?)
I'm thinking with keeping kosher, you must have to have alot of storage space!:D Doubles on everything!

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow Tasha! (good to "see" you back by the way! Is all the remodeling done?)
I'm thinking with keeping kosher, you must have to have alot of storage space!:D Doubles on everything!

It is good to be back. The bathroom remodel is finished but when the chimney cleaning was done they found out the liner had not been properly installed so tomorrow that gets done. I'm now praying that is it for work on the house at least for the rest of the year. The bathroom came out great though, its really cool how changing the design makes the bathroom feel larger and much more open.

LOL, when we bought the house I remodeled the kitchen. I also added a really large cabinet to the dining room. Prior to pampered chef I had just enough storage space, now I'm having to rethink my organization and am giving stuff away that is being replaced with PC products. I also have about 15 boxes in the basement of passover cooking/serving ware/dishes.

What do you get in July if you submit 2 and sell $3000?

If you submitt 2 shows in July you get the SS 8 min saute pan i am not sure about 3000. But it is posted under sell a thon info

Here you go just copied and pasted for you

July $3000, value 319.00
Stainless cookware 8” sauté pan
Splatter screen
Mini-serving spatula
Quickut paring knives, set of 3
Cranberry small mix n scraper
Twixit! Clip combo pack
Spreader set
Bamboo specialty cooking set
Small spreader
Gravy separator
Oval platter with cranberry accent
Dots round plate (set of 2)
Cranberry hot pad/trivet
Chef’s tools – skimmer
Bamboo serving set
Pastry mat
Dots small round bowl (set of 2)
Sweet cinnamon sprinkle

I have already reached the two bookings goal. I have had 2 cooking shows,close a caddy show tomorrow,and still have 4 cooking shows and 1 caddy to go! I am so hoping to reach $3000. I missed the $1,500 last month by $3.40 DUH
Good luck everyone!!!
-Michelle

Jennie4PC said:

I gave one away last year to a family member for a Christmas present. She happens to also be a great regular customer.

Bobby

As of tonight I did my 2nd show, which will be submitted on Tuesday! Yippee! Plus I already have 3 dated August shows with 3 more that we need to firm dates and 1 dated Sept with 2 that we need to firm dates now that I know my grad school schedule... I may have not excelled for June/July's SaT, but I am gonna rock that Nov/Dec SaT!

I can't wait to close out the rest of my shows. I have 2 catalog shows going and one I just finished and haven't submitted yet. However, I received a strange email from HO today congratulating me on submitting a show and saying I only had 1 more July show to submit to earn the cookware. But, I haven't submitted anything this month...not even a June show. All of my stuff is at the end of the month. I am praying to get them all closed on time. I checked PP to see if I had forgotten anything...not...then I checked CC to see if anything was waiting to be shipped or shipped this month...not, then I checked my tracking page...nothing. So, I don't know what that is all about.

ok..i am brand new..and have 2 shows..next week..one being actually on Sat July 28th..

Is it possible for me to get the money from the guests, get it into my bank acct...then still get it to home office in time, or am i not able to do that since the 28th falls on a sat? This part is confusing to me when i read deadlines, etc..

Correct me if I am wrong, but both shows have to be submitted by July 31st (Tuesday). So as long as you submit the shows by the 31st at 11:59pm (preferably earlier) you are good.

smilesarepriceless said:
ok..i am brand new..and have 2 shows..next week..one being actually on Sat July 28th..

Is it possible for me to get the money from the guests, get it into my bank acct...then still get it to home office in time, or am i not able to do that since the 28th falls on a sat? This part is confusing to me when i read deadlines, etc..

From the program details: July: To earn the newest piece of cookware, qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers must be held July 1-31, and submitted no later than midnight CT on Aug. 5.

Aim to have all money in hand and deposited by Aug 3rd to make sure you submit in time and you should be fine for the promotion.

I haven't submitted any yet, but my second show is tomorrow (Fri) and she's expecting 10-15 peeps. Then I have another show the 24th which so far, has 18 confirmed yes's!!! After that I have my mystery host catalog show I'll try to have wrapped up by the 26th. I'm hoping for my first 1000 show this month!! It's been a year now....I'm ready for it!

HO EmailI got the same email from HO congratulating me on submitting one show for July but it was actually a June catalog show that didn't get submitted until July. Didn't think that would count? I've got three more so I should be good but don't think I'll get to $3000-darn! That list of goodies was awesome!

Jill

jkinak said:
I got the same email from HO congratulating me on submitting one show for July but it was actually a June catalog show that didn't get submitted until July. Didn't think that would count? I've got three more so I should be good but don't think I'll get to $3000-darn! That list of goodies was awesome!

Jill

Hey, don't give up on that 3K yet! You never know what can happen!

No giving up here! I didn't go to NC, but seem to have caught the fever from all of you here that went and came back gushing.:D I'm leaving my dismal May and June behind and expecting big things from here on out!

Jill:)

That's the way to do it! I had to do the same thing after I had 5 out of 6 shows in June cancel! Out with the old~in with the new!

I am putting this SaT behind me and setting up my fall so that come SaT for SS '08 I will be a rockin! There's no lookin' back!

WOO HOOOOOO! Now you're getting me all motivated!

Nice! Too bad one can't make calls at 1:45 am :p

heat123 said:

ALSO...We have to remember, 2 shows & Conference, we already have 500 points in the Pan O Rama....WooHoo:D

Had my first two July shows submitted before NC. :) My show from Wednesday night will close on Tuesday (first day we both had free to meet). I have five other shows (3 live, 2 catty). I am determined to hit $3,000 and get the extra loot!

Jennie4PC said:
I am wondering though how many 8 in saute pans does 1 person need???

Makes 4 for me! HO can keep 'em coming too! LOL

Ginny

Ginger428 said:
ALSO...We have to remember, 2 shows & Conference, we already have 500 points in the Pan O Rama....WooHoo:D

Hey that's awesome! I didn't hear about that from anyone in my cluster who went to conference...

Just submitted my second show, so I'll get the saute pan as well. I'm happy about that since I didn't have 2 shows in June and didn't earn anything in the sell-a-thon.

Oh and that makes 3 for me! (Prof, Exec and now the SS!)

Congrats everyone! I have 1 show submitted, and a catty & cooking show ending today.... but I will never make it to 3K, 2 of my shows rescheduled out of july.... darn I wish they had a 1500 level! :(

Yippeee!
My two shows are already in and once I close out the FR I will have hit 3k!

dannyzmom said:
Yippeee!
My two shows are already in and once I close out the FR I will have hit 3k!

That is great carolyn.

I have one show for sure and am waiting on a couple orders which should make up a second show and keep me active.

Yeah, me! I am psyched. Submitted 3 shows so far and have 1 to submit and three more to do. I WILL be making the 3K.I was off from hitting 6K last month by about $1200. (I had 17 shows booked in June and ended up only doing 6 due to cancellations. I was bumming, LOL.)

RachelNguyen said:
Yeah, me! I am psyched. Submitted 3 shows so far and have 1 to submit and three more to do. I WILL be making the 3K.

I was off from hitting 6K last month by about $1200. (I had 17 shows booked in June and ended up only doing 6 due to cancellations. I was bumming, LOL.)

Wow! 17 shows booked originally! Can I say WOW again!

I just submitted 2 shows tonight! Finally! July has been tough - and it's bad timing as I'm in my first 90 days.

But, I have 3 on my books for the first 10 days of August, and am working like crazy to get more - my 90 is up 8/14 ... and I already have 2 booked for September. Probably will have another one in September - prospected a gal today that really wants the cookware ...

I'm so excited! The little show I did recently that was mostly at-risk teens with a total of under $90 when I left is now at almost $500! She'll be closing tomorrow, and she's determined to receive the free Small Batter Bowl I offer as a reward.

I have another show to close tomorrow, two shows to do this weekend (which WILL close by the 5th), and a catty to close on the 31st. With the shows I've already transmitted, I should hit $3,000! I want the extra free goodies!

Rock on, Rae!

Debi's #14 on consultant's corner!Woohoo! Debi (PamperedDebi) is number 14 in the categry of sales for first two shows!

Go Debi, go debi, go debi.:D

woo-hoo everyone:) Awesome Debi!
I submitted my 2nd show on Monday, & with my other ones I should definately be over 3K--LOVE free stuff!

1. How do I participate in the July Sell-a-Thon and earn free cookware?

To participate in the July Sell-a-Thon and earn free cookware, you must reach $3,000 in sales before the end of the month. This can be achieved by hosting two shows and having a total of $3,000 in sales from those shows.

2. What is the newest piece of cookware that I can earn through the July Sell-a-Thon?

The newest piece of cookware that can be earned through the July Sell-a-Thon is the Pampered Chef Cookware Set. It is a versatile set that includes a variety of pots and pans for all your cooking needs.

3. How can I track my progress towards reaching $3,000 in sales for the July Sell-a-Thon?

You can track your progress by checking your sales numbers on your Pampered Chef consultant account. It will show you how much you have sold and how much more you need to reach $3,000 for the month.

4. Can I still participate in the July Sell-a-Thon if I already have one show booked for the month?

Yes, even if you have one show booked for the month, you can still participate in the July Sell-a-Thon. You just need to make sure that your one show brings in at least $3,000 in sales.

5. How can I increase my chances of reaching $3,000 in sales for the July Sell-a-Thon?

You can increase your chances of reaching $3,000 in sales by promoting the Sell-a-Thon to your customers and offering special incentives or discounts for those who make purchases during the month. You can also reach out to potential new customers and offer them the opportunity to host a show during the Sell-a-Thon period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
  • PampMomof3