• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need the Ingredients for the Mini Pesto Pizzas

In summary, to make Mini Pesto Pizzas, you will need pizza dough, pesto sauce, mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil. You can use store-bought pizza dough and follow the instructions on the package for baking. This recipe makes 8 Mini Pesto Pizzas and you can use any type of cheese that melts well, although mozzarella is recommended. You can also make these Mini Pesto Pizzas ahead of time by assembling them and storing them in the refrigerator, but make sure to bake them within 24 hours for best results.
katie0128
Silver Member
I'm supposed to go to the store on my way home from work today (in about 20 minutes!), but I left the recipe at home. I don't need the whole recipe, just the ingredient list. Does anyone have this handy?

I think it's too late for this now, but anyway...pillsbury pizza dough
roma/plum tomatoes (takes 2-3)
mozzarella cheese
parmesan cheese
pesto sauce
walnuts (i actually prefer pine nuts)

It's behind CC under Season's Best.

Related to I Need the Ingredients for the Mini Pesto Pizzas

1. What ingredients do I need to make Mini Pesto Pizzas?

To make Mini Pesto Pizzas, you will need pizza dough, pesto sauce, mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil.

2. Can I use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the package for baking.

3. How many Mini Pesto Pizzas does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 8 Mini Pesto Pizzas.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of mozzarella?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese that melts well, such as cheddar or provolone. However, mozzarella is recommended for its mild flavor and gooey texture.

5. Can I make these Mini Pesto Pizzas ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Mini Pesto Pizzas ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator. Just make sure to bake them within 24 hours for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • StacieB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefSherry
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies