• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Pesto Pizza: Sun-dried Tomato Twist!

In summary, to make Mini Pesto Pizza: Sun-dried Tomato Twist!, you will need pre-made pizza dough, pesto sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, shredded mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil leaves. To make the tomato twist, simply mix sun-dried tomatoes with the pesto sauce and spread onto the pizza dough before adding other toppings. You can use any type of cheese for this recipe, but mozzarella is recommended. This recipe can be made ahead of time by preparing the dough and pesto tomato mixture in advance and storing them separately. To reheat leftover pizza, you can either use the oven or microwave, but the crust may not be as crispy in the microwave.
StacieB
Gold Member
Made the Mini Pesto Pizzas today for lunch!! Yummy!! I used sun dried tomato pesto instead of the Basil Pesto because I didn't have any on hand. Was really yummy. I also added a few quartered pieces of pepperoni and did not put on the walnuts. Was great change. Has anyone else tried it yet?

I'm making this for my team meeting next week. Glad to hear they are good! I may try the sun-dried tomato pesto--not a big fan of basil pesto.

Sounds great! Remind me please where this recipe is.

The recipe is in the F/W Season's Best!!

Hi there! I'm so glad you enjoyed the Mini Pesto Pizzas for lunch. They're definitely a delicious and easy option for a quick meal. I love that you were able to make a few substitutions and still have a tasty result. I haven't tried it with sun dried tomato pesto before, but now I'm definitely going to have to give it a try. And adding pepperoni sounds like a great idea for some extra flavor. Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Has anyone else tried any fun variations on this recipe? Let's keep the conversation going and share our favorite ways to make these Mini Pesto Pizzas. Happy cooking!

What ingredients are needed to make Mini Pesto Pizza: Sun-dried Tomato Twist!?

The ingredients for Mini Pesto Pizza: Sun-dried Tomato Twist! include pre-made pizza dough, pesto sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, shredded mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil leaves.

How do I make the tomato twist for Mini Pesto Pizza?

To make the tomato twist, simply chop up sun-dried tomatoes and mix them with the pesto sauce. Then, spread the mixture onto the pizza dough before adding the other toppings.

Can I use a different type of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer for this recipe. However, mozzarella cheese is recommended for the best flavor and texture.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the pizza dough and pesto tomato mixture ahead of time and store them separately in the fridge. When ready to make the pizza, simply assemble the ingredients and bake as directed.

What is the best way to reheat leftover Mini Pesto Pizza?

The best way to reheat leftover Mini Pesto Pizza is to place it in a preheated oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes or until heated through. You can also reheat it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, but the crust may not be as crispy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennLizFran
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
jbechtel
  • meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips