• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried these mouthwatering Mini Pesto Pizzas from SBRC?

In summary, Becky made these appetizers at a show on Friday and they were a big hit. They used premade pesto instead of making it and the recipe was great with lots of compliments. Jeanine tried the recipe with the food chopper and found that it did not work well. She also found pesto in the produce section of her grocery store. Ruthie shared a tip for getting pre-made pesto. All of the women liked the pesto recipe that was used.
Tara1021
I made these at a show on Friday. They are YUMMY!!! We used premade pesto instead of making it and they turned out great. Big hit!

Just wanted to share!

This is my favorite new appetizer recipe!

Becky (or anyone),

Did you make the pesto with your food chopper? I made these for our Cluster Mtg. and I made the pesto in my blender at home. . .couldn't imagine making it with the food chopper but perhaps it works just fine.

I think I'd like it better with pine nuts (I know, they are expensive) in the recipe.

Jeanine,

I used pre-made pesto.......:D I tried the pesto in the cookbook.....and although it was okay - I couldn't get it as smooth as I wanted for pesto - it was just too chunky for me. Plus - it really is better with pine nuts.

Don't bother doing it with the food chopper. It does not turn out good at all.

This may sound dumb, but where do you find the pre-made pesto? I don't think I know what it is. :confused:

Kelly V.

I found pesto by all the pasta sauces!! I used the sun dried tomato kind and it was great!

KellyRedHead said:
This may sound dumb, but where do you find the pre-made pesto? I don't think I know what it is. :confused:

Kelly V.

I found it with the pasta sauces....the brand I bought was Classico - it's a smaller jar than pasta sauce though.

IF you have a Costco or Sams card, you can get it there and freeze it in ziploc bags in the amount needed for the recipe. Just pull out the bag a couple of hours before you need to use it and put it in the fridge. It's much cheaper at one of these stores.

Ruthie

Thank you all for sharing your tips!

Thanks for telling me where to find the premade pesto i was wondering the same thing. so i didn't have to make the one recipe that is in the SBC

chefjeanine said:
Becky (or anyone),

Did you make the pesto with your food chopper? I made these for our Cluster Mtg. and I made the pesto in my blender at home. . .couldn't imagine making it with the food chopper but perhaps it works just fine.

I think I'd like it better with pine nuts (I know, they are expensive) in the recipe.

I demo the pesto from the CB everytime. It's great although last night, the basil wasn't being chopped with my food chopper.....that's never happened before, it was kinda embarassing!:blushing:

I also find pesto in the produce section at my grocery store. It's more expensive than the pesto with the sauces.

I made the pesto following the recipe with my food chopper and it worked great and it is always huge hit at my shows!!!!

Related to Have you tried these mouthwatering Mini Pesto Pizzas from SBRC?

What are the ingredients for Mini Pesto Pizzas From Sbrc?

The ingredients for Mini Pesto Pizzas From Sbrc are mini pizza crusts, pesto sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil leaves.

How do I make Mini Pesto Pizzas From Sbrc?

To make Mini Pesto Pizzas From Sbrc, start by preheating your oven to 425 degrees. Spread pesto sauce on each mini pizza crust, then top with shredded mozzarella cheese, halved cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil leaves. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.

Can I use a different type of cheese for Mini Pesto Pizzas From Sbrc?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer for Mini Pesto Pizzas From Sbrc. Some popular options include feta, goat cheese, or a blend of Italian cheeses.

Can I make Mini Pesto Pizzas From Sbrc ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Mini Pesto Pizzas From Sbrc ahead of time by assembling the pizzas and storing them in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Or, you can bake them ahead of time and reheat in the oven before serving.

How many servings does Mini Pesto Pizzas From Sbrc recipe make?

The Mini Pesto Pizzas From Sbrc recipe makes 4 servings, with each serving consisting of 3 mini pizzas. However, you can easily adjust the recipe to make more or less depending on your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Smashie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies